(33) Office ?

Halo Crazeeps ❤️

Can anyone please comment down below or something a name for models? Like for a book cover for my new book. I would not be giving any specific details on what it is going to be about, except for "I'm going back to my Wattpad roots" -If you guys checked out my profile and did some stalking, you'll get what I mean 😂

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE AND PATIENCE GUYS ❤️

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Eat these." Jay smiled at me as he handed over his fries, "It's healthy."

What?

"I thought you loved me..."

His eyes widened, "I do!"

I frowned, "Then why are you feeding me poison?"

"What?" He frowned too, "These are made up of potatoes. Potatoes are vegetables. Therefore, these are healthy."

Again, what?

"Whatever you say, hun." I chuckled while picking up the so-called healthy meal that is given to me by my lovely and so-called caring boyfriend. "Whatever you say."

"Mr. Goñen tried to kill you?" Pat asked as she stared at me like I'm an alien.

"Yes?" I scoffed to cover my lie, "He gave us a lot of homework for this weekend, remember?"

"How would you know?" She crossed her arms, "You missed our classes these past few days."

True dat.

"I have a feeling." I shrugged. Not wanting to let this topic grow, I stood up and picked up my bag, "I gotta go."

"Let's go." Jay nodded as he puts his burger down and grabbed his backpack, "See ya."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, "You're not coming with me."

"Riley." He looked at me with an annoyed look, "We talked about this already."

"Uh no." I chuckled, "You talked to me. I just listened."

"Riles..."

"Jay..."

"We had a deal!" He grabbed my wrist, "You're not going anywhere without me."

"Possessive much?" I snorted in a joking manner, but it seems as if he's not in the mood for comedy as he replied with a very serious, "Very."

"Uhm guys?"Pat cleared her throat which grabbed our attention, "He's right behind you."

What?!

I immediately jumped towards Jay as we both turn around and got the freight of our life when we saw Mr. Goñen, aka Gil, standing while tapping his black leather shoes with a raised eyebrow. "Ms. Langston and Mr. Emerson. In my office; now."

That means -> We're gonna kill each other. Come.

"What?" Pat asked, "But Mr. Goñen, you don't have an office."

True dat.

Not minding her question, Mr. Goñen gave me and Jay a firm nod before leaving the three of us alone.

"What's that all about?" She asked, munching her grilled cheese.

"I don't know." I lied through gritted teeth. "We're going now." I took Jay's left hand and smiled, "See ya!"

As I turned around, the smile immediately left my face, knowing that what's going to happen later is not going to end well.

"Mr. Goñen?" I knocked on his classroom, "It's me... Riley." And Jay, but I'm not going to tell him that.

"Enter."

I mentally rolled my eyes; can't he just be a normal person and say "come in" or something? He sounds like a robot.

I opened the door, "Look, Gil-" I immediately stopped when I was staring at the shiny and sharp blade of a knife. "What's your deal." I frowned as Jay kicked it off Gil's hand.

"You." Gil glared angrily while picking up another knife from his boot. "I'm here to kill you. And I'm not leaving without your head."

Why does he sound so cliché?!

"Dude," I said boredly while gripping my boyfriend's elbows to stop him from beating the life out of this moron. "What happened between our parents stays between them." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not blaming your dad for being a cheater and I'm not blaming my dad for sticking up for his best bud. That's between them," I crossed my arms, "but if I am going to blame anyone, I am blaming you for wanting to kill me." I shrugged, "But whatever, I can move on from that." I looked at him straight in the eyes, "When can you?"

His eyes were wide during the period I was talking. He stayed silent too. Honestly speaking, people are going to die anyway, so him trying to kill me before is already milk that was spilled. I'm still alive now, so never mind.

"I'm not saying that we will be the best of friends, Gil." I pulled Jay closer to me, "But what I'm saying is that I'm willing to be civil."

Moments of silence had passed. Estimation of a minute or 3. Jay gave me the "Let's go." look.

"Goodbye, Mr. Goñen." I said as I turn around and leave the room, Jay following right behind me.

I understand Jay's impatience. After all, what is the point of waiting if this person I'm trying to forgive doesn't mind if he is forgiven or not? It's like fishing for a fish in a desert; the one without water. It's useless; hopeless.

Just as the door shut close, I'm not sure if it was my brain or a supernatural being, but one thing's for sure. I heard this before I left, "Goodbye, Ms. Langston."