(7) Fries

Hey Crazeeps!

Yeah, it has been a while 😅 Sorry, I got busy with school works and well, honestly speaking, I searched for the perfect Jay Emerson.

And I've found him:

Manu Rios 😍

I'm sorry for those people who had wanted Shawn, but I'm sorry, I just don't think that he's the bad boy type 😅

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

News travels fast in this current University of mine. Actually, rumors travel fast. An example would be the short accidental spill-up with my menopaused professor.

But what makes me wonder and ponder for a long time is that... I've never heard any rumors about anyone killing anyone right behind our Uni.

Well, literally speaking, Jay freaking Emerson killing a real-life freaking alien being right behind our freaking University.

"What are you talking about, Riles?" Pryla asks me, picking a piece of fries from her tray.

I sighed through my nose as I mixed some mayo in my ketchup using my bare finger. "I mean... Do you know anyone in this University gone missing?"

She laughed, "That's like asking if I remembered what I ate for last week's breakfast!" I licked the liquid in my finger, making her make a weird noise. "You're disgusting." Shrugging, I grabbed a fry of hers and dipped it in my sauce. What? I washed my hands!

"Anyways," She continues, "There are probably tens of tens of students dropping out, getting kidnapped or even dying in this place day by day."

I gulped, "Dying?"

She nods, "Yeah. They might have eaten something wrong and choke to death or heck, even someone choking them to death!"

"Why?" She raises an eyebrow, "Did someone you personally know went missing?"

Shaking my head no, I remained silent and continued eating the fries. I was in the middle of drinking my coke when she started choking. "Pryla? Pry?!"

She coughed while pointing something behind me.

I started asking in panic, "What? What's wrong?!" Is there a spider? A cockroach? Mice? AN ANT?

"Riley?"

I froze immediately. I've realized what it was when I heard the voice. Well, who it was.

Jay Emerson, aka the killer who murdered an alien not too long ago. Specifically earlier.

"Jay..." I muttered as he invites himself beside my seat.

"Uh.. I'll go get some water." Pryla cleared her throat before leaving us alone in the lunch table.

That's her cue that means "I'm giving you space." since there's a cold and unopened water bottle still in her tray.

"So..." Jay trailed off awkwardly as I raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked him, "Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone that you wore a white suit last night."

He gave me a dumbfounded look. "I... You know what I've done last night." He paused, "Why won't you blackmail me?"

I raised my other eyebrow, "Do you want me to?"

"No...?" He answered questioningly.

Easy. "Then I won't."

His eyes widened in shock, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why won't you do that to me?"

"It's because I love you, dummy." I rolled my eyes, "I won't do that to you."

Something flashed in his eyes, an unrecognizable look. "Why? Why do you still love me? I..." He whispered, "I'm a murderer."

Scoffing, I threw a fry in my mouth. "You just killed an alien, Jay. Technically speaking, that's not written in any rule book." Then I smiled, "Plus, you're technically counted as a hero." He looked at me like I said something stupid but I continued talking, "You're my hero."

He pursed his lips and looked down, "I..."

"You..?"

"... Nothing." Sighing, he grabbed a piece of fry from my tray and ate it. "I'll see you later."

With that, my heart skipped a beat. "What?"

Did Jay Emerson, my hero, my love, my everything, just said that he'd be seeing me later?

He smiled and stood up, "I've got to make sure you that you won't be saying anything to anyone."

I gave him a wtf look. "Dude, I just said that I won't blackmail you."

He simply chuckled and walked back to his table with Peter and some of his other friends looking at us weirdly.

Oh well.