(2) Tearing up my feelings... or someone else's

Thank you for the votes, comments and supports!

I LOVE YOU PEEPS!

Enjoy 😊

●◇◇•••◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇◇•••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇•••◇◇●

》》5 YEARS LATER《《

"How's the bed?" Mom asked through the phone, "Is it comfortable?"

Digging my butt deeper on the bed, I shrugged when I felt that it felt like an ordinary bed. "...Yup."

"What about the chickens- I mean neighbors? How are the neighbors?"

Chuckling, I rolled my eyes when I realized that my mom's weird chicken paranoia is still here. "I think they'll be just fine."

"You think?" I nodded while continuing to unpack the stuff from my bag.

"Hello? Riley? Still there?"

"Oh yes, yeah mom, yeah." I immediately muttered since I forgot the fact that she couldn't see me nodding. "Take a chill pill. alright?"

"I... I can't!" She sobbed, making me roll my eyed since my mom is being a total drama queen right now. "It's just that... you're already in college and you're getting old and it seems as if you just turned 18 last 10 months and I'm old!"

I chuckled, "I did just turn 18 last ten months, mom. And yes, you're-"

"Don't you dare finish what you are planning to say, young woman!"

"-Beautiful. You're beautiful." I smirked, "Sheesh mom, did you really think that I'd call you old?"

"... well, knowing you-"

"AND YOU'RE GETTING OLD!" I laughed out loud and in less than 5 seconds later, she started babbling about why she isn't that old but is getting more mature.

Mature my ass.

"I got to go ma," I paused, "Classes would start soon and I don't want to be late."

She snorted, "That's what you get for moving to your dorm on your university's first day of class."

"What? Procrastination works like a charm."

She babbled more about my safety before ending up with, "Good luck, Riles."

"Oh, I will." I grinned, "Send my regards to Dad." I added, "And Charlie ooh, and Vanchel too!"

"Yes, darling-"

"Ooh, tell their little princess that I said hello too!"

"If you want to talk to your brother's daughter then you better call them-"

"Can't." I smiled sheepishly, "I may or may not have done something little Cavorelle should not have seen."

"And what is that exactly?"

"Her father in his fairy suit." I smiled sheepishly, before hearing a loud groan from her.

"... I swear, Charlie would kill you one of these days."

"What?" I asked, "Cavorelle's 3; she couldn't actually remember the face of her father wearing a girly suit."

"But..." She sighed, "Nevermind."

"That's what I'm currently doing with the situation."

"Riley..."

"Yes, mom?"