(32) No

HI YO CRAZEEPS!

How's it going? I'm fine, thank you. Fine means -> I'm still homesick and I want to see my friends, but I'm sucking that up.

ANYWAYS 😄

Here's the 32nd chapter, I hope you guys would liiiike it.

Pluuuus I want you guys to know that this book really is ending soon. I'm working on the first chapter of the new book -sorry guys, but, The Suit Series is currently on hold. It's not the end, don't worry.

Thank you for waiting for you guys, honestly, I'm really feeling lonely right now especially since it's fall going winter so it's cold, and the time difference with my friends is a hassle since the moment I literally wake up in bed is the same moment they literally are in bed too, to sleep.

Thank you for your love, support, and patience ❤️

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"What do you mean I can't go to school?" I frowned and watch as Eliot fixed his police uniform. I have no idea how he entered the force so fast, but it's probably because of connections.

"Repeat what you said." He said as he gave me his most irritated look.

So I did, "What do you mean I can't go to school?"

"Say tha last part."

My eyes widened, "Again?"

"Again."

"School?"

"Part Riley," He rolled his eyes, "Part, not a word."

"Oh." I cleared my throat, "I can't go to school?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"So I can go to school?" I gasped, getting a little excited and all.

"What? No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"Yes?!"

"Goddammit Riley," He groaned, "No, you can't go to school."

"But whyyyy" I whined while stirring my chocolate milk.

"Because Gil is out for revenge."

"Oh please," I snorted, "I know he's not."

"And how did you know that?"

"Well..." I cleared my throat, "For starters, according to movies, villains don't show up to their victims after the incident?"

"That's a lie."

True.

"I agree," I nodded slowly, "It is."

"See?" He groaned, "Just stay here."

"But I don't want to stay here!" I whined, "I want to go to school."

"You hate school." He deadpanned.

True.

"Again," I nodded sheepishly, "I agree."

He groaned louder. "Then why do you want to go to school?" He picked up his phone and crossed his arms. "Why can't you be a normal college kid who doesn't go to school and is still earning credits?"

"I'll answer the platter," I pointed out, "because I'm not normal."

"That," He nodded, "I agree."

Not minding him, I continued, "Plus, I'm gonna be bored."

"No, you won't." Jay walked into the room and gave a nod as a sign of greeting to my brother, "Hey man."

"You sure took your time." Elliot walked to the door and shouted, "Good luck with that whiner."

"I am not a whiner." I frowned.

"Yes, you are." Jay chuckled as he kissed my cheek, "How are you?"

"Bored." She frowned, "It's boring."

"Whiner."

I frowned and ignored him, "I want to go to school."

"Are you sick?" He mocked getting worried and even touched my forehead.

"Are you offending me? Because it's working."

He laughed, "Riles, you can't go to school today."

"But I want to." I pouted while I hugging him, "It's boring here."

"Heyyy." He hugged me back, "Let's just watch netflix."

"I don't wanna."

"You don't want to?" He pulled back and raised an eyebrow, "Then what do you want?"

"School." I crossed my arms, "I want to go to school."

"Riles," He frowned, "Your brother said it himself, you can't."

"I can!"

"But it's not safe."

"I'm going to be safe." Suddenly, my clever mind came up with a wise idea, a very wise idea indeed.

"It's not safe."

"It will be." I smiled at him with my puppy look eyes, "Because you're there, protecting me."

"Oh damn." He muttered, "That's not gonna work on me."

"What?" I asked in a slow and baby tone, "What do you mean?"

"This!" He threw his hands up, "This tactic you are doing!"

"Tictac?" Isn't that candy?

"Tactic." He gave me a bored look, "I said tactic Riles, tactic."

"Uhm...."

"It means a strategy Riles or scheme." He held my shoulders and shook me, "I'm not falling for it."

~-~

"Riley!" Pat gasped as she hugged me tightly, "You're here! I thought you were going to be absent."

Yeah, I thought too. "I was supposed to be." I chuckled while hugging her back.

"Hey Jay." Pat smiled at him, "How's it going?"

He didn't answer as he was continuing his grumbles. He's just angry 'cause I got him to say yes because of these beautiful and adorable eyes.

"Right." She rolled her eyes, "Anyways." She beamed at me, "Mr. I'm-so-hot called you by the way. Saying something about meeting in his room at an hour?"

Gil?

"That prick." Jay growled angrily as he wrapped his arms around me, "I told you; going here is a mistake."

"Oh shut up." I snorted, "How bad can a meeting, with the person who wants me dead, be?"

"What?" Pat asked in shock as Jay muttered the words that I was expecting and thinking.

"A lot."