(3) Sorry

Hi yo CRAZEEPS!

I have a question... do you prefer Shawn Mendes or the guy from Wizard's of Waverly Place (Mason) to be Jay Emmerson ?

I hope you'd enjoy this chapter and comment if you liked it or not.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING CRAZEEPS!

Enjoy 😊

●◇◇•••◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇◇•••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇•••◇◇●

"I..." I gasped out, "I'm so sorry!"

I tried putting the paperback at its place, wishing that there's a magical glue in it or it's like a robot from Transformers and could magically transform back to its place.

But I was just wishing, so it wasn't true.

"Why would you do that?!" I heard the poor guy whose life is probably going to be ruined because of the unpassed and teared up papers I am holding or whose life is probably going to be completely normal since he doesn't care about his grades.

But looking up, I immediately noticed who it was. And I think I just really did ruin his life. "Peter..." I trailed off as he knelt down. I watched him silently as he grabbed some of the pieces from my hand.

Peter Maycacorog is Jay's very own best friend. They've been friends since middle school, the same time when Jay rejected me in front of everyone and Peter helped me. He was a transferee student back then. After helping me, Jay probably talked with Peter since the next day after that, it seems as if they were the best of friends. -And they were, not too long after that specific day.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized silently, "I had no idea-"

He cut me off, "Of course you had no idea." He looked at me with a frown and muttered words that pierced in my heart. "Just like the times where you had no idea that Jay Emmerson is never going to be into you."

Harsh... but true.

I had no idea what happened after that specific day; Peter acted as if he didn't know me and started treating me like how Jay treated me, although quite milder. Like trash.

"He could fall in love with me, alright?" I told him with my own frown planted on my face. Standing up, I offered him a hand, "He will be."

He scoffed and stood up on his own. Of course, he would totally not need the help of an annoying person who totally ruined his school life. "You're delusional, Langston." With that, he started walking away.

"Thanks!" I called out sarcastically, before crossing my arms angrily.

Wait a minute, his papers!

"Peter!" I called out while jogging towards him. Moving my bag's strap from my left shoulder to the right, I silently thanked him when he stopped.

Catching up to him, I sighed. "Sorry... Like seriously... sorry."

"Sorry doesn't stick these papers back to normal, Langston."

"It's Riley." I corrected him, "Call me Riley."

"Whatever, Langston."

Shrugging him off, I continued with what I was saying, "I'm really sorry for doing that... I mean, tearing up your 10 pages essay..."

"It's actually 25." He pointed out, "But it's..." He paused, "To be honest, it's not alright, but arguing about it wouldn't fix this."

Since I had no idea if he forgave me or not, I simply muttered, "... thanks."

"It's alright, Riley," He patted me on the head, making me look him straight in the eyes and saw something I never thought I'd be seeing again. "I forgive you."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》●》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》● 》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Where's that son of a mother's dog?!" My best friend, Pryla, muttered angrily.

"His name is Peter." I sighed dreamily, "And he is certainly not a son of a dog."

"He literally patted your hair." She scoffed, "Like a dog."

"Dogs are adorable which means... I'm adorable." I faced her with a cheeky grin, "I'm fine with it."

"You've got to be kidding me." She laughed, "Don't tell me that you suddenly liked the light green-eyed monster who is, by the way, your the one's best friend!"

Stopping, I looked down on my hands and grabbed the fluffy blue comforter of my bed. "Actually, I saw something in his eyes."

"What is it?"

I faced her again, "I saw something I once saw in Jay's."

She raised an eyebrow, "Anger? Hatred? Disgust? Pity?"

"Wow." I playfully glared at her and throws her my pillow. "I love you too, Pry."

She laughed as she caught it, "What? It's the truth!"

"I know..." I lay down and stared at our ceiling. "Thus the reason why I feel like my feelings for him moved to Peter's."

"What?!" She gasped out loud, making me stare at her curiously, "What?"

"What?!" She asked indecorously, "You can't like him!"

"Wha-? Why?" I sat up and waited for her response.

"I..." She trailed off, "...I mean, you like his best friend!" She snorted, "Heck, you're even in love with him!"

"Feelings fade." I reasoned out, "Feelings change."

She sighed and threw back the pillow to me, "Whatever, Langston."

I smiled, "You remind me of him."

She rolled her eyes and walked towards our shared dorm's bathroom. "Whatever."

Chuckling, I lay back down and raise my left hand up. I covered the light's light with my hand and let myself be fascinated with it.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

UPDATE AS OF JULY 13, 2018:

This is just a sneak peek for the book because it's now in Ficfun.com or the Dreame App (LINK is in my profile, read it for FREE!)

I hope you're interested in reading the whole complete version of the book and I also hope that you guys would continue on supporting me there :) Chapters 6 to 35 with an epilogue would be there and again, the link is in my profile.

Love lots Crazeeps, love lots <3 Thank you so much for everything and I wouldn't have received this opportunity without you guys. Same goes with The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit <3