The Bad Boy Inside The White Suit - Epilogue

PLEAAASE READ THIS LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE.

This is it.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I finally finished this book!

I'm sooo thankful to each and every one of you, I swear, I cannot finish this book without you. From my loyal supporters to my new readers, thank you ❤️

The next book for the series, which would be The Bad Boy Inside The ______ Suit, would be posted soon! Like, really soon. Well, probably after posting this one. I dunno 😌 -Who am I kidding 😂 The book is now posted in my profile, please check it out 😍

Nick Bateman is obviously going to be Elliot Langston. Nick is bae 😍 Anyways, yes, it's going to be about El and Cobie's story, I hope you'd support ussss!

Wahhh I'm so excited 😍

Just saying, the first chapter is the recycled first chapter of "The Girl Who Lost Her Car" -I deleted the book since I'm like, "Nahhh, I'm not feeling it. I gotta pay my readers with El's hotness 😎"

Anyways, I'M SO THANKFUL. THANK YOU, GUYS. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU -If you're a girl, no homo. If you're a guy, I still love you like a brutha 😍

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Hey, you." Riley chuckled, "She said please. So scroll up and read the author's note alright?"

"Riley, don't force the readers." Jay chuckled.

With that, Riley elbowed him, "She said please, hun. Please."

Jay sighed, "Fiiine." He looked at the readers and smiled adorably, "She said please." Then he pointed at her girlfriend, "And she elbowed me." He laughed, "Please read the author's note."

~-~

"Riley, is Jay there?" My brother asked through the phone.

"What? Yeah." I answered him while watching Jay get dressed for work.

"What? It's 7 in the morning, why are you guys together?"

"...Uhm..."

"Nevermind." He groaned, "Let me talk to him."

My eyes widened, "What? No. Elliot, I'm old enough to know what I'm doing with my life and you can't blame Jay! What we're doing is something you and Cobie had probably done too and-"

"Holy pretzels, goddammit Riles! My ears!" He mocked like he was to vomit, "Seriously Riley you're disgusting."

"What?" I frowned, "Why are you going to talk to him then?"

"Just give him the phone."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and made eye contact with Jay. "My brother's going to talk to you."

His eyes widened but didn't say anything. He puts the phone to his ear and said, "Yes?"

His eyes, if possible, became wider, and suddenly he frowned, "Why?"

After some time, he sighed and ended the call. "What happened?" I asked him as he gave me back my phone.

"Cobie," He sighed, "Cobie happened."