(15) Gil

If you guys are going to add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Instagram, pm me that you're a Crazeep or something since I usually don't accept random people WHO are NOT A CRAZEEP 😁

Anyways, thank you for your support!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Life's unfair," I whispered while walking down the road while shivering like crazy. The rain stopped earlier, but since I wasn't aware that it would rain tonight and that Jay would be breaking my heart again, I forgot to bring my lovely umbrella.

Now, I'm soaking wet and cold as ice. Probably colder than Jay's heart.

"I-I hate you." I sneezed out, "I despise you!"

"You hate me?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked to my left, seeing a handsome man inside a black Lexus LFA.

"Baby..?" I asked, "Is that really you?"

He grinned widely, "It's really me."

"Shut up, you creep. I don't even know you." I frowned at him before running towards the car and hugged it, "Oh my gosh, do you know that this is my dream car?!"

The stranger chuckled, "You know, you're technically the creep here."

"Shush." I cried while rubbing my cheeks on the car. "Oh damn, you're so hot."

"Thank you." He beamed out, making me glare at him angrily.

His eyes widened and amusement was written on his face, "Hey stranger, want to hop in?"

I frowned at him and crossed my arms, "I'm not a prostitute."

"I never said you were."

"But you implied it."

He smiled weirdly at me, "Nope, never."

"U-huh."

"I swear!" He laughed, "I was just driving down the road and saw you walking alone. I thought you were an old hag or a witch. Then I saw that you were dripping wet so I decided to help you, witch or not."

Aww.

"So do you want to hop in or Nah?"

Sighing, I opened his car and entered it. "I'm doing this because it's an LFA." I sighed with content when his heater was on, "Thank you."

He gave me a million-dollar smile and asked, "So, where to?"

I gave him my address and silently thanked the one above that someone actually helped me.

"I'm Riley by the way," I muttered, crossing my arms in front of me. "But you can call me Riles."

"Gilbert." He laughed awkwardly, "But Gil will do."

I nodded and smiled, "Alrighty."

The car suddenly stopped in the middle of nowhere.

"YOU PERVERT!" I gasped out loud and get on my fighting stance when he started taking off his white polo shirt.

"I KNOW KARATE, TAEKWONDO, AIKIDO, JITSU-ITSU, SHIT-ZU AND OTHER ITZUS THERE IS!" Where in reality, I have no idea what I've been saying except for the first three; but he doesn't need to know that.

He threw his polo shirt towards me, "Shut up."

I froze and realized that he was giving this to me to use as a coat or jacket. "Thanks." I wore it and hugged it tighter.

For a stranger, he smelled good.

He grinned and chuckled, making his 4 pack abs vibrate. "No problem." And the car started moving again.

I immediately drifted my eyes off his stomach and looked in front of me.

"If you're planning to kill me, please don't," I muttered while leaning on the window. "My day might have been really bad, but that doesn't mean that I want to die."

I heard him chuckle, "I'm not going to kill anybody."

"I really don't care if you kill anyone," I muttered while looking at him, "Just make sure it's not me.'

His eyes widened and took his eyes off the road and stared at me, "Aren't you quite selfish, Riley?"

I scoffed, "You would've killed that person you killed with a reason." I looked outside and noticed my house is in the view. "As long as the killing isn't your hobby, we're going to be good friends."

"You're strange."

"That, I am." I smiled, "Just in front of that brown gate."

Soon, the car stopped and I got out of the car, "Thanks, Gil." I slammed the door close.

The window rolled down and showed Gil's lovely face and packs. "Riley?"

"Yeah?"

"You intrigue me."

I glanced at him and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

He gave me his charming smile, "You're interesting."

I gave him back my own charming smile, "And you're starting to get creepy." I laughed and waved at him, "Thank you and goodbye."

"HEY RILES!"

I stopped on my tracks again and turned around, "Yesh?"

He winked, "I'll see you around."

And with that, he drove away with my beautiful baby. -The LFA, I mean.