(23) Peas

Oh my gosh, it's been, a while. Like whoa, time flies fast since it has already been what, a month?!

I'm so so so so sorry Crazeeps 😭 But to give you good news, I am finding myself again and improving it for the better 😊

Before starting this chapter, allow me to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

To all Crazeeps out there, I need a favor. If you're willing to do it, then think about anything or anyone that makes you happy. Now, go to the nearest mirror, or quit this app for a second and look at your front camera. Now, can you see that beautiful person who has this beautiful soul? Yes, the one currently in front of you. I want you to know that I love you. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Each and every one of you. I love you guys so much!

Thank you so much for the people who were there right beside me, and for my readers who are loyal and beautiful inside and out!

Your encouragements and your brief related life story of my situation helped me a lot 😍

Like, you guys are so awesome. You've definitely changed everything for me. I was literally going through something more horrible than puberty, but you guys... you guys... changed everything 😭

I love you guys so much, and to show my appreciation, I'm dedicating this chapter to each and every one of you.

I LOVE YOU GUYS 😍

Enjoy 😊

~-~

Pulling out the frozen peas, I closed the refrigerator and turned towards Jay. I silently gave him a pitying look since he looked bad, and I'm not talking about "bad" like a bad boy type, but "bad" like a boy with bleeding lips and a bruised eye. -And that's all thanks because of my lovely brother of course.

I went near the guy who is currently the victim of my brother's protective instincts and placed the frozen pack over his left eye -which is bulging, by the way.

"It's been a while," Jay muttered awkwardly, making me put a little more force on his once bleeding lips making him wince.

"It just has been 5 minutes." I frowned at him, "Now you better shut your mouth before your luck runs out and Eli will come down here with a fudging shotgun."

Eli can be that excruciatingly annoying brother who would beat up his sister's suitor, but I must admit, I find it adorable that my brother can be so sweet. Annoying, yes, but adorably sweet nonetheless.

His lips formed into a smile, but flinched immediately as he close his eyes, probably trying not to wince because of the pain. He touches my hand that is holding the frozen pack and said, "Thank you."

Stupid heart, can you please stop beating.

Wait no, that will kill me. Literally.

Stupid heart, can you slow down a little bit?

I cleared my throat while shaking my head no, "You really shouldn't be thanking me."

"You're right," he muttered. He looks at me and sincerely says, "I'm sorry."

I slightly frowned and clenched my jaw lightly. Putting a hand over his right cheek, I shook my head once again. "No, I'm sorry."

"No," He sighs, "it's my fault."

"Don't get me wrong, I know it is," I nodded. "But, I'm sorry because you had to lie earlier."

He sighed heavily, "It's not a lie, Riles."

"... What?" I asked in shock, putting the frozen pack down on the table. Scoffing loudly, I took a step back. "Stop lying, Eli's not here anymore..."

He stood up, making me drop my hand that was holding his cheek. He suddenly puts both his hands on both of my cheeks and looked at me straight in the eyes. "I love you, Riley Langston."

I stood frozen. Probably more still than the peas he in his grasps. I was shocked. Surprised. "What?"

He chuckled and smiled at me, "I love you so much, Riley."

My heart, please beat slower because I really want to hear this.

"Jay..." I whispered, "what..."

He grins widely. "Even if my lips hurt so much right now, I really want to kiss you; but you probably don't want to taste blood and-"

Not wasting another second, I, Riley Langston, had finally grown some female guts and kissed him, Jay Emerson.

😝 And this is me slowly killing you guys 😂

Honestly speaking, I wasn't really planning to upload anything right now since I simply want to thank you guys and inform you that I'm back, but since I love you guys, I wrote this 😊 SEE YOU SOON MY LOVELY CRAZEEPS! Remember, crazy is the new awesome 😎