(4) She likes Him

HI YO CRAZEEPS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Reading this chapters means a lot to me!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Enjoy 😊

●◇◇•••◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇◇•••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇•••◇◇●

Scrolling down on my facebook account, I cringed when I realize that I officially have no life. I can't believe that I'm using the site right now. Well, it's not that I wanted to; I had to.

"Turn the pain into power."

Gasping loudly, I took my phone and opened the camera. Snapping a pic of my laptop's screen, I mentally facepalmed when I realized that I could've just screenshot the pic.

Yes, a picture that has "Turn the pain into power." caption with Jay and I doing a brofist back in high school.

I continued scrolling down and saw some pictures of me, Pryla, Jay, and Peter. Me, obviously forcing my hand around Jay, and Pryla looking at Peter with pure admiration.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"She likes him..." I muttered silently, quite dumbfounded actually. How come she had never told me?! I mean, I'm her best friend!

Although, I remembered a moment way back when I asked Pryla about this stuff. I asked her about the guy she likes; she never denied it, but she also never straightforwardly answered my question, but she did simply answer with, "Actions speak louder than words."

And I guess it really was.

Destiny I hid inside, I can't achieve it -kills my pride. Ah ah ah alone in my world and I can hear the sounds of the distorted world's are falling -and there won't be a tomorrow when we all crumble down-

Picking up my phone, I grumpily answered the call without even looking if who's calling. "Yes?"

"You're late," Pryla muttered tiredly.

Oh shit.

Oh, poop! Pinching myself, I immediately stood up and buttoned up my blouse. Pulling up my pants, I slipped in my sandals, grabbed my brown handbag and immediately ran outside my dorm.

You see, cursing is not really welcomed in my household, the Langstons. My mother actually taught us that if we dare to speak or even think about a bad word, then we must and we will pinch ourselves.

I sighed silently when I saw the familiar old wooden door, pushing it open, I babbled. "I'm so so so so sooooo sorry Mr. Maaga; my alarm clock didn't work and my friend here, Pryla, helped me with that by giving me a wake-up call."

Mr. Maaga, well, professor Maaga, gave me a big fat frown. The students in the class started laughing but died down when the old man frowned at them too. Looking at Pryla, I saw her facepalming.

"Ms. Laniston-"

"Langston." I corrected him, "It's actually Langston." I hope he's fine with this. I mean, I really don't want to be rude but imagine someone calling you Julio when it's supposed to be Juanita. Yes, that's the same feeeling I am currently feeling right now.

"Yes, Ms. Langston." He muttered in a bored tone. "Honestly speaking, I don't care about your attendance or even your very presence in my class." Ouch.

"So thank you for paying me without actually needing my teachings." Then he frowned, "But there are students who paid me for it, unlike you, I mean." He pointed at the huge board hanging beside me, "And I must say, I have a written rule that says 'no using of gadgets in my class' yes?" He turned towards Pryla, "Correct me if I'm wrong but have I or have I not mentioned that no one is exempted? Including you Ms. Pryla Mayari?"

This time, I facepalmed too. I can't believe I dragged my bestfriend, whose only sole priority was to drag me away from trouble, in this mess. See? This is why I love her.

"Mr. Maaga, Pryla has nothing to do with this-"

"Nothing to do with this?" He raised an eyebrow, "You just confirmed my statement not too long ago. Lying is also in my written rule board."

I sighed when I saw that there really was a 'No Lying' written in his 'rule board' beside me.

"As punishment, Ms. Mayari will be writing 5 pages of an apology note to me for using her phone."

I frowned, "But I bet everyone's using their gadgets right now!" And to prove my point, a ringtone blasted out of nowhere from one of his students. "See?!"

"Then everyone will be writing 5 pages of an apology note."

I scoffed, "More like an essay."

"Yes, an essay." He frowned back at me, "Now you better take your sit before I drop you out of my class."

Gulping, I walked towards Pryla and slid next to her. "Sorry," I muttered silently.

She looked at me with a smile, "It's alright."

"... any questions?" The grumpy butt asked. With a firm nod, she raised her hand to call Mr. Maaga's attention.

"Yes, Ms. Mayari?" He asked with a bored tone, flicking his eyeglasses and putting down the pen.

"Is it back to back?"

"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow, "I don't think that I understand your question about micro organisms-"

"No, I don't care about your boring lecture," Pryla smirked. "The essay, I mean. Is it back to back?"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》●》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》● 》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"So what's his dorm number?" I asked Pryla while fixing my hairdo.

"I have no idea." She frowned, "They won't tell me."

"They" means Pry's very own connections. I think that I've failed to tell you that Pryla here, my best friend, is actually the great-granddaughter of this university's founder.

"It's alright," I grinned while pulling the ends of my ponytail, "Besides, my stalking skill is getting quite rusty."

She rolled her eyes with a smile, "Whatever, Langston."

I turn around and started walking towards my next class. That was until I remembered something. Right, the reason why I went back to that awful website is that of her. Pausing on my tracks, I faced her and called out, "Oh, and Pry!"

"Yes, Langston?"

"I have a feeling that you like Peter, so you can have him." With a wink, I waved at her and walked away.