6 Years Old

5 year old Sakura was colouring in her sketch book on the table when her parents walked up to her.

"Sakura dear, we have some exciting news to tell you!" Her mother said.

Sakura looked up at her mother, eagerly asking "what is it mommy?!"

Her father smiled and said "your getting a younger sibling!"

Sakura grinned, she was so happy! She always wanted a younger sibling.
"When will she come?!"

Her mother laughed "how do you know it's a she?"

"I don't know! But I hope it's a she! When will the big bird bring her mommy?"

"Soon honey, be patient"
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
9 Months Later

Sakura sat outside the hospital room when her father came out grinning.

"Sakura you can come in and meet your baby sister now."

"I knew it was a girl!" Sakura yelled and ran past her father, into the room. Her father sweat dropped.

Sakura walked over to the bed and crawled up onto the chair beside it. Standing up on the chair she peered over the bed at the blanket in her mothers arms. There was a beautiful baby girl, with light purple hair and forest green eyes, much different from Sakura's spring green ones.

"What's her name mommy?" Sakura asked.

"Her name is Mitsu, honey." Sakura's mother said. She sounded tired, but honestly who wouldn't after all that.

"Mommy I have a baby sister! She's gonna call me nii-chan and we're gonna play together and I'll get to teach her everything I learn in school when I start!" Sakura said excitedly

Her mother and father smiled softly at her, they were glad to see her so happy.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
March 28, Sakura's 6th birthday

It was Sakura's 6th birthday, about 4 months from her baby sisters birth, on November 19th. Sakura was having a birthday party! She had invited all her friends from the park, Ino-pig, Hina-chan, Tenten, Shika, Neji-chan, Lee, Shino, kiba, Naru Naru, Ducky (A/N: you can guess who that is ;p), Choji and Weasel-chan!

Everyone was excited to meet her baby sister and she couldn't wait to show her to them! Sakura already loved Mitsu very much and had promised herself to do anything she can to make her happy, along with that she promised to do whatever it takes to make her parents and friends happy too!

For the rest of the day Sakura celebrated her birthday, not knowing her promise may have a great impact on her life.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

HELLO READERS (if there are any 😂) how do you like my story? As you can see I'm new here so any advice for my story would be appreciated!