Tenten

Once they got out of the room, the last bell rung signalling it was time to go home. Tenten's parents wouldn't be home till around 5 so she stayed behind, saying they should hang out a bit. Heading to a nearby fast food restaurant, they ordered some burgers before sitting down to eat.

"So Sak, is Karin the girl you said bullied you in middle school?" Tenten questioned, eyeing the girl.

Sakura sighed and nodded. "Yes it was her, Mai and one other girl."

"Who's the other one."

Sakura hesitated a bit, Ami's and her's friendship was supposed to be a secret. Sakura looked up and met The brunette's dark eyes, they held so much sincerity. Deciding it would be okay to tell her, Sakura took a deep breath before speaking.

"Her name is Ami, but we're friends now. She helps me get away from Karin's schemes, she was away today though."

"Ah, I think I have gym with her!" Tenten replied.

Sakura smiled. "I hope you two get along! Now, do you like anyone?" Sakura changed the subject, wiggling her eyebrows. Tenten blushed scarlet.

"Er uh, uhm....."

"HA! you're hesitating, there is someone! Who is it?"

"Er.. It's Neji..." Tenten muttered, so quietly Sakura almost missed it, luckily she didn't.

"Oh my gosh!" Sakura squealed, not too loud as to not bring attention to them.

"Oh shush," the brunette pouted. She then took out her phone and checked the time. "I better start heading home now." She said.

The girls got up and threw away their trash, before stepping out into the chilly evening air.

"See ya tomorrow Sak!" Tenten said before walking away.

"See you!" Sakura said before walking the opposite way, back to the school. She smiled to herself, she was getting closer to her friends again. It suddenly hit her that Tenten was the first person she told about her friendship with Ami.
--------------------------------------------
Here's Tenten's chapter! Let me know what you think! :)