Depression

It's been 2 weeks since the incident and Karin and her minions, or the 'Slut squad' as Sakura likes to call them, have spread millions of rumours about her already. Now people whisper in the halls about her or straight up bully her. What did she ever do to them? At least she has inner. She had recently found out inner is actually a guy. She hasn't found out his name yet but he has a tendency to call her 'brat' or 'kid'.

Today was Friday and then it was finally the sweet, wonderful weekend. As Sakura walked into school she could immediately hear the whispers and insults.

"Hey, freak!"

"Oh my god did you hear what that girl did to Karin?"

Wait what?

What did she ever do to Karin?

"I heard she threatened her."

"Someone told me she beat Karin up for no reason!"

"What a horrible person, she doesn't deserve to live!"

'She doesn't deserve to live!'

And suddenly Sakura's world became a whole lot darker than it already was.

-

Sakura sat in the back of the library again, eating the lunch she snuck in since she wasn't aloud to eat here, but it was better than the bathroom. The words that one kid said were on repeat in her head.

'She doesn't deserve to live!'

He was basically saying she should kill herself. But Sakura was strong, yeah she would cry but she can deal with this. It's not like she'll see the slut squad in the high school she's planning on going to, right?

Yup, Sakura isn't going to Oto high. She's planning on enrolling herself in Konoha Academy. They would provide her with a dorm and she might even see her old friends! She hopes they remember her. She did some research on her old friends a while back. Turns out the Uchiha's started a business that took off immediately, sasuke and Itachi even have their own fan pages! She was SO going to tease them about that!

Naruto's dad became the mayor, something Naruto always said he would be, so she could bet he was proud. Ino and her family had a popular flower shop where people from all over Japan came to buy flowers from! Shikamaru's dad is a detective and has his own detective agency. Choji and his family opened a restaurant,the Hyuga's had their own search and rescue unit, which she learned Neji would be taking over. Hinata appearantly had other dreams. Lee's family opened a gym, Tenten's family still owns the weapons shop and Kiba's and Shino's family opened a pet store with a animal hospital in the back!

Jeez, you can find anything on the Internet, although she kinda feels like a stalker....
She couldn't wait to finally start Highschool and leave Oto! But things don't always go as planned...

Karin's POV

It's nice to finally be rid of that pink annoyance, everyone always preferred her over me and now they hate her! Although I'll miss seeing her misery when I go to Konoha Academy, but once I get Sasuke-kun as my boyfriend I'll forget all about her! I'm bringing Ami and Mai with me too, can't run a school without your entourage!

I do remember the freak telling me something about knowing Sasuke-kun as a kid. Well, just another reason why I got rid of her, can't have her getting in my way. I signed on to my Sasuke-kun fan page to see I finally hit 50 followers! Of course by 9th grade I'll probably have like, 25k! Honestly it's so hard being a queen. It'll be even harder in Highschool. No, I am not conceited, it's fact. Everyone loves me, with my unique, choppy, red hair, and my beautiful, red eyes! Who wouldn't love me? Well, maybe Sakura, but she doesn't matter. Speaking of Sakura, I should probably make up some more rumours about her, can't have her misery disappearing now, can we?
---------------------------------------------
Sooo how was it? Idk I feel like I'm not very good at this 😕 are you enjoying the story? Is it boring? Do you want to see some of the Konoha 12's POV? Well comment if you do!