Found Out

Tsunade was intimidating, and drunk 97% of the time. Who would blame Sakura for hesitating at the door, even the secretary was surprised at her reason for coming. Taking a deep breath she knocked on the door and almost immediately received a 'come in', walking in she was greeted with a blinding amount of light because of the large window. Adjusting her eyesight, she bowed in greeting to the woman sitting at the desk, her blonde hair tied in two loose pigtails.

"Uhm, I'm Sakura Haruno m'am. I came to ask you an important question."

Tsunade raised an eyebrow at this. "Well what is it then?"

Sakura took a deep breath and suddenly felt a strong sense of determination fill her, she walked over to the desk and put her hands on her hips.

"I would like to become your disciple Tsunade-sama. I've heard of your excellent medical skills and I wish to become a doctor as well, who better to learn from than the best doctor in Japan? Please become my teacher." Sakura said, not breaking eye contact. She wasn't sure how she was able to pull that off, but she was proud she did.

Tsunade stared at her for a moment before she sighed. "Sorry kid, I won't become your teacher."

Sakura immediately deflated, she gave a slight nod and turned around.

' Brat are you really gonna give up just like that?!' Sasori shouted.

'What else can I do? She already said no.'

'Well at least try a little more! You waited for so long to do this, beg if you have to!'

Sakura widened her eyes at that, suddenly remembering all the times she said she'd become one of the best doctors in the world and be rich and successful. Clenching her fists she turned back around and slammed her hands on the desk, with hardened eyes she began to speak.

"I've been waiting for years to ask you to become my teacher and I refuse to take 'no' for an answer! I have a plan for my future and without you it's not gonna happen, so once again Tsunade will you take me as your disciple?" She said, the words just came spilling from her mouth.

Tsunade stared at her once again, this time with slightly widened eyes. Suddenly a smirk took over the woman's face, as she stood up. However, the smirk was replaced by a smile as she stuck out her hand.

"No one has ever talked to me like that, they usually just listen to what ever I say. I like you kid, we start training next Friday at the Leaf Hospital."

Sakura stood there dumbfounded, but she slowly shook the woman's hand and began to smile. Agreeing to meeting up at the hospital, Sakura said her goodbyes and left the office. The secretary, Shizune, asked how it went and was shocked at the answer. Nonetheless the woman smiled and congratulated her.

-

Sakura was walking back to the cafeteria when she bumped into Ino, the pinkette immediately spilled getting accepted as Tsunade's disciple. Ino hugged the girl tightly, smiling. Suddenly Sakura pulled away, feeling the unwanted tickle in her throat. Having no time to run away she slapped a hand over her mouth and turned away, coughing harshly. When she pulled her hand away it was covered in blood, there was a small trickle of blood coming from the corner of her lips as well.

Ino gasped, but instead of questioning the girl she pulled her all the way to the school bathroom. Locking the door behind her, she turned to Sakura and began taking care of her. Using a paper towel to clean off the blood and instructing the pinkette to wash her hands, she finally asked the question.

"Why in Kami's name were you coughing blood Sakura?!"

Sakura sighed and knew she had to explain about her illness, so after swearing Ino to secrecy she began her story. Ino immediately offered to ask her parents to pay for the surgery, but Sakura declined. She couldn't have someone else pay for a surgery so expensive, especially when they could use that money for something more important. Not only that but Ino's family wasn't rich, they owned a flower shop that's it. A very popular flower shop, yes, but that could only get you so far. The two walked out of the bathroom together, and the blonde dropped Sakura off at the cafeteria.

"We should hang out more, it's like we barely know each other now forehead!" Ino suggested.

"Okay. How about we go to the mall on Saturday?" Sakura suggested.

"Yay! I'll bring Tenten and Hina as well, okay?"

"Sure thing, bye Pig."

"See yah forehead."

-

Sakura sat in her last period class, bored. There was nothing to do as she had finished their pop quiz early, thanks to her random studying done yesterday with Gaara. No one else was done, so she had nothing to do. Taking out her phone, she decided to look through her social media. Sakura had gotten used to the apps now, and found it quite entertaining sometimes. She went on her new Wattpad account and began to read rant books, as most of the books she's read were a little cliché. A little while later the bell rang, and since she was already packed up she was the first to leave. No one had made plans with her yet, so she headed straight to her dorm where she decided to start her homework. After a few minutes her phone lit up with a notification, appearantly she was tagged in a picture.

After unlocking her phone she checked her Instagram, finding the picture.
It was a picture of her with the caption- 'Sakura Haruno: the ugliest girl You'll ever meet!" Sakura frowned at the picture and checked who posted it, turns out it was none other than the girl she expected.

The username was red__.haired.__beauty._

Sakura simply read the bio and found Karin's name being one of the only things there, along with praises to Sasuke and a shoutout to her fanpage. She went back to the picture and looked at the comments.

Mai_Shines_bright: haha! Good one!
Flowerxino: stfu you two are childish^
Ramen_.King: Sakura-chan is too pretty for you!
SasukeUchiha: I don't appreciate people talking about my friends like that.
Gaara.s: petty

The comments went on, filled with her friends defending her. She wasn't even that close to her old friends at the moment yet they still protected her like this, it warmed her heart. She suddenly received a text from Ami, it was a huge apology for not knowing about Karin's post. Sakura smiled more than she already was, telling the purple haired girl it's was okay. Even though Ami had no way of figuring out Karin was going to post that picture, she still felt inclined to apologize for not knowing. Ami really was her friend, after all.
--------------------------------------------
I should really go to sleep but oh well! How was this chapter? Trash? Yes? Ok. Hope you have a great day and just so you know, you're fabulous! ❤️