All Good Things Come to an End

Sakura was in the library again. It was finally June, two more months and she was out of Oto. She would finally be able to start over again. Her new uniform was pretty basic, black dress pants, white button up shirt with KA's insignia on the right hand side and if the student wanted to wear it, a blue sweater vest with the insignia also on the right side.

She was currently finishing up one of her last projects, and was trying to type up her essay. Key word: trying. Sakura was procrastinating and was on KA's homepage, looking through all the activities they had to offer. Suddenly a red head and her little gang of misfits came in, but Sakura paid them no mind. They seemed to have forgotten her. At least that's what she thought.

Mai saw the familiar blob of Pink and alerted Karin. The red eyed girl glanced at Sakura with no interest, until she saw what was on her computer. Karin had gotten her parents to pay for her to get into KA, as well as Ami and Mai. Seeing the pinkette on their homepage made Karin realize something, Sakura was going to KA too. Growling, Karin walked up to the girl, and slammed a hand into the desk, the noise echoed through the empty library.

"And what do you think your doing on my school's page?" Karin questioned.

Sakura furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, then her breath hitched as realization struck her. Karin was going to KA as well, and if she was going, so we're the rest of her squad. Summoning up some courage, Sakura retorted back.

"Well I guess it's my school too now. I'm surprised you even got in, with that brain of yours."

"Dang girl, get em." Sasori said.

Sakura had to hold in her laugh, Sasori was so strange. He could go from rude to encouraging in seconds. Karin's face had twisted into something akin to anger.

"Is that sass I hear? I guess all that solitude brought out some courage in your useless self. But at KA don't expect your old friends to come running up to you. I'll get to them first and make sure that doesn't happen." The red head threatened and turned around, walking away with her minions behind her. Sakura took a deep breath and put her head in her arms. Of course something bad had to happen when she finally thought she was free.

"Don't worry kid, remember Karin's a huge fangirl of your emo friend, they won't hang around her long."

"I guess your right... We'll just have to wait and see."

Deciding to forget about if for now, Sakura tried to get her project done.

-

After finishing her essay, Sakura began walking down the halls. She still had a free period, as she had a double period of English. Which was in fact, the class she was working on her essay for. She was about to begin walking in the direction of her class to hand in her work, when she felt a familiar feeling rising in her throat. Running to the nearest bathroom, she went into a stall and locked it. Bending over the toilet, she finally began to cough.

After she was done she wiped her mouth with a piece of toilet paper, before flushing the toilet. Walking out she washed her hands and mouth. Digging in her book bag, she pulled out a pill bottle and shook two out. Putting the bottle back into her bag, she took out her water bottle and took a sip after popping the pills into her mouth. Swallowing, she fixed herself up before walking back to English, like nothing happened. It wasn't anything new anyways.

Back inside the washroom, a certain girl with purple hair and brown eyes came out of the stall she was in, a confused and somewhat concerned look on her face.

-

When Sakura got back home she went straight to her room to relax, she wasn't feeling very hungry. She was a little nervous about the events that occurred today, Karin and her gang and then the coughing incident. Karin was a big deal but the coughing was normal to her now. Yet she forgot to check if anyone was there with her, which is something she usually does. She doesn't want any more drama in her life anymore, especially concerning her condition.

The pinkette sighed, and just decided to hope she was alone.

-

The purple haired girl walked up and down her room. Why was Sakura coughing so violently in the stall next to hers? And what were those pills for? The little sidekick was almost worried for her ex friend. She shouldn't after what Karin said Sakura said about her, but she couldn't help it. She had really cared about the girl before all this drama started. The girl sat on her bed, she couldn't tell Karin or Mai about This. It would surely cause more trouble for Sakura, and the girl couldn't do that to her old friend.

Turning off the light and lying down, Ami had decided. She was going to protect her old friend, no matter what she had said about her, from Karin.

-----------------------------------------
Heyyyyyyy