Alone

Sakura walked down the crowded halls, ignoring the whispers. It was June, 7th grade was almost over! One more school year and she'll finally be free. In the past months, several new rumours about her made their way around school. Her favourite was 'she tried ruining Karin's life! That's why they un friended her!'

Wow, yep totally, she also appearantly stole money from the cafeteria cash register and took all of Ebisu- sensei's paints from the art room! Sakura knew it was Karin and the slut squad who started the rumours, but she didn't care. Everyone here was fake. Everyone was a snake, and most importantly she can't trust anyone. Sakura also made a change to that promise she made years back, she would make sure everyone she cared for was happy, by staying out of their lives.

That's another thing she learned, everyone is happier without her. Sakura was gonna get through school and become someone these kids wished they treated better. She was gonna become rich, famous and have an amazing family. She was gonna ask Tsunade Senju, world famous doctor and headmistress of Konoha Academy to become her teacher. Also, when she does get there she wasn't going up to her old friends first if she sees them, they have to come to her. Not only that but Sakura didn't know who her friends have really become after all these years, they could be just as fake as the people here!

Sakura got to her last period class, English. When she walked in, as usual the whole class stared at her with hate or disgust, but she held her head up and walked to her seat, in the back by the window. The slut squad walked in shortly after.

'Oh great, they're back.' Inner said

'Whatever, they can't do anything to me that's worse than what they've already done.' 

'OMG Karin is wearing the shortest shorts I've ever seen! SHES STILL 12 GOD DAMMIT!'

'Blugh, how was she not dress coded?'

'Well she's wearing a sweater around her waist, so I guess the teachers didn't see or didn't care.'

'Damn, no matter what she does she'll still look like a troll.'

'HIGH FIVE BRAT, EVEN IF NO ONE HEARD YOU, YOU JUST DRAGGED HER!'

Sakura rolled her eyes as the bell rang, what would she do without inner?

-

Sakura walked into her house and put her bag on the floor. She didn't bother saying she's home, she knew no one would answer. She walked into the kitchen to find a sandwich on the table with a note:

Sakura,
    We took Mitsu out to the fair. Dinners in the fridge, call if you need anything!
                                 -mom & dad

Sakura sighed, well at least they fed her. She grabbed the plate with a glass of juice, picked up her bag and walked upstairs to do her homework. After she finished, she skipped dinner, remembering some of the the words she heard today.

'She's so fat.'

She took a shower and went to bed, only to wake up the next day with a fever. She coughed, getting up and heading downstairs. She saw her mom on the porch, about to leave to drop off Mitsu then head to work, her dad already left.

"Mom," she coughed, "I'm sick can I please stay home?"

"Sure, I'll call the school on my way to work, go back to bed."

Sakura nodded and sluggishly walked up the stairs. She got in her room and face planted on to the bed, falling asleep immediately. When she woke up again, she headed downstairs and made herself some soup. She couldn't use the stove properly yet, so she made some from a Mr. Noodles pack. She took some medicine and started to feel the drowsiness kick in. She walked back to her room, and fell asleep.

She awoke, once again, to a 7 year old Mitsu, and the edge of her bed with her dinner, a cup of tea, her medicine, tissues and a couple of movies.

"Nee-chan I heard you were sick! So I brought you all this stuff and some movies you always watch!" Her sister said, an excited gleam in her eyes. Sakura's eyes softened at this, someone still cared.

"Thank you, Mitsu." Sakura said, poking the girl's forehead, after she did it all those years ago, it suddenly became a habit. She should really find her own thing though, she was sure this was some sort of copyright.

"Promise you'll get better! Pleeeease!" Mitsu whined.

Sakura laughed, the first in a long time. "I promise to get better."

Mitsu grinned, giving her sister a quick hug and running out the door.

Sakura woke up again, in the middle of the night...

Coughing.....BLOOD?!?
--------------------------------------------
Whoopsie, cliff hanger! Don't worry i won't make this one of those stories where she gets Itachi's incurable disease. But this does have a big part in the story so hang tight! Comment what you think!.💜