Reunion

Sakura's POV

I sighed as I walked through the empty hallways of the school, I stayed back for some extra help in math and told my friends to go back to their dorms without me. It's been two weeks since school started and I had yet to talk to any of my old friends other than Shino. Speaking of him, we've become quite close. We decided to be partners in any partner assignments we get and have become comfortable with each other. I smiled at that, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be.

As I walked out the back doors of the school that lead to the football field and the path to the dorms, I saw a group of familiar faces. Shino caught my eye and waved me over, catching the attention of his other friends who turned around before their eyes widened. I walked over to them and gave them an awkward smile.

"Hey, I missed you guys.." I said quietly.

"F-forehead?!" Ino almost shouted, I slowly nodded. A second later I was in a bone crushing hug, long blonde hair blocked my vision.

"Pig, your squishing me." I said, causing her to let go, yet she still held me by my arms. At least she was, before I was brought into another hug by another blonde. Naruto was hugging me way harder than Ino did, but it didn't last too long as he was pushed out of the way by Tenten. She smiled at me and gave me a quick hug before she looked at everyone.

"Calm down guys! You're gonna kill her with all your hugs. Except Sasuke and Neji cause they have sticks up their asses." She said, earning a glare from said boys, and laughs from everyone else.

"More like the damn Eiffel Tower" I heard Naruto whisper, making me and Hinata giggle.

"Welcome back Sakura-chan." Hinata said. I was surprised slightly when she didn't stutter. Noticing this, she told me how she finally stopped stuttering around grade 7. After many greetings and hugs, the group decided we would walk around a bit and let me fill them in on my life in Oto, while they filled me in on what I missed here. As we started walking around the neighbourhood, I told them everything other than my family problems. That was a little too personal to tell right now, I didn't give any names for the bullying problem since I thought it would cause unwanted drama. I've had enough of that.

After that they told me about how they stopped Hinata from stuttering, and about Naruto getting a puppy named Kurama. They told me about some of their family businesses like Sasuke's. Ino said I should stop by the flower shop some time to visit her parents, I gladly agreed. After that things got silent, and awkward. I honestly don't blame them, we haven't seen each other in years. Instead of staying and letting the awkward tension in the air increase, I said I had homework to finish and bid them good bye. A soon as I was a good distance away from them, I heard loud chatter from the big group. I simply sighed and continued walking.

-

I went to my dorm and finished up the little bit of homework I had, then I just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I took out my phone and went on Instagram, the app Temari made me download. I was surprised to see I had gained 50 followers, all of them had 'KA' in their bio. I raised an eyebrow at this, is this how it works? Do you just look for people who go to the same school as you and follow them? I guess so, I then began searching for anyone else with 'KA' in their bio and following them. Social media is weird. Suddenly a notification popped up, I had a comment. Switching to my profile I tapped my only picture, which was of me and Temari, and saw it was Ino.

Flowerxino: girl you should post something! Pleasee

I honestly didn't know what to post, so I went through my gallery and found a decent picture of myself. Of course I wasn't alone, I had Sai in the background with me. I shrugged and posted the photo, not bothering to put a caption. This was more boring than staring at my ceiling, I guess I just have to get into it.

-

I woke up at 6:30 am and got dressed as usual, then I headed to the cafeteria where they serve all the transfer kids their breakfast. I walked in and spotted Sai so I began walking over to him, as I was I got a message. Opening it I saw it was from Ami.

Ami✨: Alert! Karin is planning on spilling her coffee on you! Be cautious.

Me: alright, thanks Ami.

I put my phone in my pocket and continued walking towards Sai, as I sat down he looked at me weirdly.

"Why do you look like you're about to be assassinated?" He asked.

"It's nothing." Was my simple reply, he didn't look convinced but continued eating anyways. We were joined by the Suna siblings a few minutes later, and then from the corner of my eye I saw a glimpse of red. I glanced to my right and saw Karin walking towards me with a devious smirk, but before she could get to me she tripped. I looked to the source of her fall and saw black and orange running shoes, Naruto looked at  me and gave me a bright smile accompanied by a thumbs up. I looked at him in confusion before he pointed at Sai, who was now trying to hide behind an annoyed Gaara.

"I-I only told Naruto I swear! We were talking in class and it came up!" Sai said, trying to defend himself. I didn't want to have to bring any of my friends into this whole drama, but that might not work out. I looked back at Naruto and pretended to zip my lips, hoping he got tech signal. He nodded and turned back around to the rest of I think would be our friends, maybe their just his friends? I don't know, all i know is that Karin's white dress shirt now looked the same colour as mud. Sasori's laughing was making it hard for me not to either, so I turned away from the scene and continued eating. Suddenly I stopped eating and thought for a minute, why were Naruto and the rest here if they're not transfer students? Maybe they just came for the free food, I thought and shrugged.

When I was done I emptied my tray and told my friends I was going to Tsunade, they already knew why. I'm going to ask her to become her student.

----------------------------------------------
Sooo Donald Trump won and idk how to feel about that. Good thing I live in Canada🇨🇦 I wish you the best of luck USA.