Halloween With The Girls

Sakura was going as a cat for Halloween, how original. You can't blame her though, it was the cheapest costume she could think of. Ino was Rapunzel, Tenten was a ninja, Hinata was a fairy and Temari was a witch. They all had pillowcases with them and were planning on filling them to the brim, which ment they would be out for a while. They started in Hinata's neighbourhood since it was a relatively wealthy area, then moved on to Ino's, then Tenten's, and finally the area around the school. Much to their dismay their pillow cases were only half way full, but being the teenagers they are they dropped off their pillow cases at Sakura's dorm and got new ones. They decided to go towards Sasuke's area, as there was a wealthy area as well.

That area was a jackpot, as they got full sized candy bars and bags at almost every house they went to. By the time they had gone through all the boy's neighbourhoods their bags were almost overflowing, and were getting hard to carry. They lugged their things into Sakura's dorm, only to go out again after a short rest. They had left as soon as the sun hit the horizon, and it was only 7:34pm at the moment. They hadn't had dinner, and Hinata's dad had given her some money to buy her and her friends pizza. They headed towards Paramount Pizza, the best restaurant in konoha after Ichiraku's. They spent around an hour there and began walking back to the dorms, where they were all going to stay. Hinata's, Ino's and Tenten's parents had said if they wanted to stay out late, they would have to stay at the dorms overnight and come back home the next morning, luckily Halloween was on a Saturday this year. While they were walking, they saw a red truck pass by with blue lights on the tires, and it was blasting music. When it passed by them it slowed down a bit and the window facing them rolled down, revealing 2 boys who looked like seniors giving them devilish smirks.

"Hey ladies, what're you doing out so late?" The one in the passenger seat called, he sounded drunk.

"Wanna ride? We got room in the back!" The driver called right after, sounding tipsy as well.

"Just ignore them, they're drunk.." Tenten whispered, and the girls set off walking again,

Luckily the truck drove away, the sound of the loud hip hop music the boys were blasting quickly faded away.

"Whew, we got rid of them easier than I thought," Hinata said "I thought they would yell at us to come back or something.."

"Me too, who cares though. They're gone now and we can tell Tsunade-sama on Monday." Tenten shrugged.

"I can tell her, since I need to tell her something else as well." Sakura suggested, giving a smile.

"Alright, let's pick up the pace though. It's getting chilly..." Ino said, just as a familiar red truck drove around the corner.

"Oh my god, is that them again?.." Temari asked.

"There's blue lights on the tires too, just this time they aren't blasting music." Hinata pointed out.

Just like last time, the truck slowed down and a window rolled down.

"Hey ladies, glad to see you again!" One of the boys said.

Ignoring them, the girls continued walking. The dorms weren't far now, just a couple blocks away.

"Listen girlies, you're all really pretty and it's getting cold, hop in!" The driver yelled.

"Yeah! We're going back to a huge Christmas party, we could bring you along!" The boy in the passenger seat yelled after them.

After not getting a response, the truck made a U-turn and began slowly trailing after the girls. At first it was easy to ignore, but as it got later the girls anxiety levels were increasing.

"I say we run for it." Ino whispered.

"I agree." Sakura said, and they were off, sprinting down the block and around corners, trying to lose the truck that was still chasing after them.

Sadly, being the 14 year olds they are, they got lost. They were all sweaty and trying to catch their breath when the truck pulled up beside them once again.

"I understand why I don't know where we are, but Temari you've already gone to school in Konoha for a year, and you three live here!" Sakura said, tired from running, she was worried about her illness. She can't run too much or it will worsen the bleeding, much her annoyance.

"I-I don't know! We can't memorize every twist and turn in this huge city.." Temari reasoned.

"Oh, I guess you're right." Sakura sighed.

The boys in the truck began troubling the girls again, causing the girls to scowl.

"We're so stupid! Why'd we even go out so late, we should've gotten the pizza delivered! And why didn't we call anyone for help?!" Ino groaned.

"You're right! I'll call Neji and see if he can get my father to get us!" Hinata said. She dialled the number on her cell before putting it on her ear, trying to block out the sound of the boys ruckus.

"Hinata? What's up?" Neji's voice filled her ears.

"Uh, Neji-nii me and the girls are kind of....lost.."

"What?! Where are you? I'll bring uncle to get you, and what's all the noise in the background?"

"There's these guys that keep following us and won't leave us alone.. Please hurry." Hinata gave Neji the street they were on and a small description of their surroundings.

"We're on our way." He said, and hung up.

"Now we wait.." Hinata said, putting her phone back into her pocket.

The girls nodded and huddled together, trying to create warmth and hoping the troublesome boys would leave soon and not come out of their truck.
-----------------------------------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! 🎅🏽🎄 I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS! Thank you all for supporting me so much for the past couple of months I've been on Wattpad, it means so much to me. This is the first story I wrote and it's already gotten so far, I'm so proud 😭😭 I'm so thankful for all of you and I'm sorry you got a Halloween chapter on Christmas 😂 anyways enjoy your day!