Sasori

'My name is Sasori Akasuna.'

'Sasori huh. Well Sasori how did you get stuck in my mind?'

'What do ya mean brat?'

'Well... I would think sub consciouses don't have names, but you do.'

'Ok, I'm kinda, sorta, maybe, half dead...'

'Oh... WAIT WHAT?!'

'Calm down child. I was given a deal. I would be able to live again if I complete a certain task, I don't know what it is though. If I don't I'll be your inner till you die.'

'So what happened to your body? You can't stay in the hospital for 6 years. I'm pretty sure they would cut you off life support.'

'Actually right now my body is alive, and moving. But it's not me in there, it's acting on its own. It's like an empty shell, it has no emotions. '

'That's kinda creepy...'

'Yes I know.'

'How old are you?'

'I'm 19. I was 13 when I "died".'

'How did you die..?'

'Well I was in the park...'

{Flashback}

A thirteen year old Sasori was playing with a soccer ball in the park, the poor child had no close friends. He was by himself, he lived in an orphanage down the road, as his parents had died in a car crash 2 years ago. He didn't even have any siblings. Sasori was kicking the ball against a fence, when he suddenly kicked it too hard, and it bounced onto the road.

Not thinking, he ran after the ball. The last thing he saw was a red car speeding down the road, and a bright light. Sasori woke up in a blank landscape. There was no ground or sky, it was all white. He was confused, how did he get here?

"You died boy." A voice said. Sasori gasped and turned around to face whoever said that.

"W-what? Who are you? How am I dead?!"

"Look up." The voice commanded.

Looking up, Sasori saw an old man with a cane made of wood. He had a long beard and a old looking cloak covering his body. He was floating, making the cloak swirl around him.

"You, Sasori Akasuna have died. You were hit by a car. They brought you to the hospital and think they saved you, but they didn't."

"What do you mean?! If they saved me why am I here?"

"Boy, listen to me. Your body was saved, but not your soul. I am the God of souls. My job is to help souls get to heaven or hell, wherever they're going. It seems life had another plan for you, it's giving you another chance. You have to complete a task in order to go to your body again though."

"What do I have to do?"

"You'll know when you do it. I'm going to place you inside a certain girl's head, you are going to play the role as her inner. She has great hardships ahead of her, and you may be able to help ease her pain."

"But, how am I supposed to complete my task if I'm stuck in some brat's head?! I don't even know her! What if she thinks she's going crazy and tries to get me out or something?!"

"I suppose you can think of that as part of your task. Good luck Sasori, you will need it, for you may be stuck like this for years."

{End Flashback}

Sakura had to sit back down, that was a lot to process. Sasori was basically stuck in her head. How was he going to complete his task? He did help her ease her pain, he always made her laugh. But how did she help him with his task? She suddenly felt like a huge burden.

'Don't think like that.' Sasori reprimanded. 'you aren't a burden, in fact I enjoy your company. You're the only person I think I can think of as a friend.'

'Really..? Thank you Sasori, I promise I'll help you with find out what your task is!'

'No problem kid. I have a feeling we're going to be stuck with each other for a while.'

'Wouldn't have it any other way. So when's your birthday Sasori?'

'November 8th, why?'

'It won't be fair if we don't celebrate your birthday in some way!'

'I'm in your head kid. We can't exactly have a party'

'No shit. We can just go to places you used to like or something! Like your hometown or a special place!'

'Alright, now let's go sort out the details for KA.'

'Oh right I forgot about that!'

And with that Sakura took her letter and ran upstairs. Her and Sasori had a lot ahead of them. This was the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
------------------------------------------
Poor Sasori :( did you like this chapter? It was just to explain Sasori's past and how he got stuck in Sakura's head. Please leave a comment on what you thought about the Chapter and share please! 💕