Hinata

"Hinata I know your mother probably thought you some things in first aid, since she's a nurse. So can you take care of Sakura? The rest of you please wait outside again till she's done." Shizune ordered, her worried gaze trailed on Sakura's bleeding lip.

Hinata nodded and quietly took Sakura's hand, pulling her towards the first aid room where all the medical supplies were.

"Sakura-chan, can you please sit on the bed? I'll be right back with some bandages and ointment." Hinata said, quietly yet without the stutter Sakura used to hear.

Sakura nodded and sat down, minutes later Hinata returned. Her arms were full of bandages and multiple creams.

"Alright, I don't know much but I do know we need to clean your wounds." Hinata said. The pinkette nodded and allowed Hinata to clean the wound on her lip and cheek. After she was done, the pale eyed girl picked up one of the ointments and applied it to her wounds, before applying bandages.

"Now you can take this ointment," Hinata said while handing her a tube of cream. "and apply it to any bruises you find on your body. I'll be putting the rest of these things away, if you want you and use the bathroom over there." Hinata said and pointed to the washroom across the room. Sakura nodded and walked to the washroom. She stripped her shirt and found several bruises, most likely from the kicks, on her stomach. Following Hinata's orders, she rubbed the cream in the now purple looking spots and got dressed again. Walking out she saw Hinata, who smiled and took the tube from her and walked away, most likely to put it back.

"I was really worried about you Sakura-chan." Hinata said, looking at her old friend with concerned eyes once she got back.

"Haha, thanks for the concern Hina! I missed you a lot y'know?" The pinkette replied.

Hinata smiled and hugged the girl. "I missed you too. Let's go back, we can't keep them waiting forever!"
--------------------------------------------
Well there was Hinata's chapter. Who do you think is next? What do you think of their friendship so far? Lemme know 🙃