Ino

It's safe to say that Sakura was on great terms with Ino, they already considered themselves best friends. Today they would be hanging out in the mall, then tomorrow Sakura would go to her first training session with Tsunade. After seeing Sakura's small wardrobe, Ino decided she would buy her new clothes. They spent to day going to store after store. After about two hours they stopped to eat in the food court before setting off again. Sakura was no stranger to the mall, but she had never shopped for this much before. By the time they left, their arms were full of bags, four for Ino and the rest for Sakura!

They had taken the bus back to the dorm building and dropped off Sakura's things, before leaving for Ino's house, the blonde's four bags in tow. They sat down and talked some more, before Sakura asked a rather odd question.

"Why were you guys in the cafeteria that one morning when Karin tried to spill her drink on me? I thought it was only transfer kids who came early for breakfast." The pinkette questioned.

"Oh, well most of our parents were already off to work, so we decided to all come early. We do it a lot." Ino answered, smiling.

"Oh, cool." Sakura nodded.

They continued to talk about trivial things until Ino came up with a rather awkward topic.

"So, how many crushes have you had?"

Sakura choked on her own spit. "W-what? Oh uhm none, I've never been close enough to a boy to ever develop feelings for them."

"Oh, that's kinda sad.." Ino mumbled "well I think I like that Sai guy, he's pretty cute. I used to like Sasuke but the feelings just ran dry, y'know?"

"Interesting.." Sakura said

"Oh yeah! Halloween is next week, wanna come with me, Hinata and Tenten? You can bring Temari too."

"Sure! I should go, it's getting late."

"Alright, see you on Monday."

"Bye!"

-

At home, Sakura sorted through the beautiful clothes Ino had gotten her. She really was lucky to have such great friends, Sasori agreed. She took a shower and changed, before taking her pills and going to bed. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day.
-----------------------------------------
Christmas is coming up! 🎄 are you guys excited? What do you want for Christmas? Also what did you think of this chapter? Lemme know!