Karin

The redhead stared at her phone and frowned, Mai was getting out of hand. In truth, she never wanted to bother Sakura after the first incident in the classroom but Mai kept tempting her into it. Of course Karin knew Mai wasn't all to blame, the redhead herself started all of this. She wasn't stupid either, she knew Ami was friends with Sakura again, she just couldn't bring herself to care. In fact, she was glad at least Ami got away while she could. Suddenly her phone vibrated, looking down she saw a new text from Mai.

Mai: ugh it's your fault we're suspended, thank god your dad is rich.

Karin: how was it my fault? Never Mind it doesn't matter anymore...

Karin: gotta go, goodnight.

She didn't get a reply so she put her phone on sleep, and went to get a snack. Her parents weren't even at their home, it was her butler and guardian, Sebastian, that took care of her. He was there for her since she was 4 years old, and treated her just like his own child. He wasn't even mad at her today, just disappointed. He had came with her, Mai and Ami in September. He even got his own dorm, Sebastian had been telling her that Mai was a bad influence, but she knew if she left the brunette she would be alone...again.

After eating a quick snack she went back to her dorm and went to bed, since she couldn't go to school tomorrow she decided she would go on a walk instead.

-

That morning, Karin set out to the park near the dorm building. Yet while walking out of the building, another person ran into her making them both fall to the ground. Looking up she saw the familiar pink hair and felt her heart jump into her throat, the other girl looked up too. Karin saw no emotion in Sakura's eyes what so ever, but as she looked deeper she saw something hiding behind the layer of bravery, it was fear. Karin widened her eyes, she didn't like the feeling she got when she saw how scared Sakura really was of her. She quickly got up and walked away, not before mumbling 'I'm sorry.'

If she had looked back, she would have seen the pinkette's shocked face.
-----------------------------------------
I wrote this and wasn't expecting that lol. Here's Karin's chapter, surprise! How was it? Hope you enjoyed it!