Sand Siblings

Sakura wouldn't call herself a shy person, but she wouldn't call herself a social person either. Right now she was at a welcome ceremony for the 20 transfer students they let in, the girl simply stayed in a corner of the big gym till the head mistress decided to start the assembly. Sakura was also looking out for Gaara, since he said he was a transfer student as well. Seeing no sign of his red hair, the girl sighed and leaned against the wall for another 15 minutes till Tsunade came up onto the stage.

"Hello students! Please take a seat so we can begin our assembly." She spoke into the microphone, her voice held so much authority it forced everyone to move. Sakura sat in the back row, no one sat beside her.

"Welcome to Konoha Academy everyone! You're all very lucky to be here, as there are only 20 of you. Today I'll just be explaining some basic rules and regulations for you..."

Sakura zoned out, as she had already read the code of conduct and looked through the website.

'Over achiever.'

'Shut up, I had nothing to do ok?'

'Get yourself a Twitter or something, jeez.'

'No one would follow me anyways.'

'That's true. Even I wouldn't follow you.'

Sakura almost laughed if it weren't for the quiet atmosphere of the assembly, Sasori had that affect on her. Thinking about it, Sakura realized Sasori and her were a lot like brother and sister, they fought a lot and had the ability to make each other laugh over everything. Sakura was knocked out of her thoughts when she felt the presence of someone next to her, turning to her left she met blue-green eyes and red hair.

"Hey Sakura."

"Nice to see you again Gaara, I thought you weren't coming." Sakura said quietly, not wanting to get in trouble.

"Yeah, we got stuck in traffic and came at around 1:30 am last night. Then I ended up sleeping in and now I'm here."

"Well glad you could make it, I didn't know anyone and felt super awkward." Sakura giggle a bit.

Gaara chuckled along with her. "After the assembly do you wanna meet my siblings? My sister has been dying to meet you since I told her about you."

"That sounds great."

With that Gaara smiled before turning his attention towards Tsunade. That reminds her, she needs to ask Tsunade if she would be willing to take Sakura as her apprentice. That's a mission for another day.

"And this concludes our assembly, thank you all for choosing KA! The school will be open again on the 27th but your dorms will be open 24/7. You can take the rest of the day to look around campus or Konoha, You are dismissed." Tsunade said, and walked off stage.

"Come on," Gaara said, offering her his hand. She took it and stood up as he led them to the dorms.

-

"I'm bored." Temari drawled. She had been sitting in her dorm for the past hour doing nothing, since all her electronics refused to connect to the school's wifi. Hopefully Gaara would bring his new friend back soon, she needed some entertainment.

"Can you shut up?" Kankuro said, scowling at his sister. He was waiting for Gaara as well, playing GTA alone was no fun.

Suddenly the dorm room's door clicked open and a familiar red headed boy walked through, followed by a girl... With pink hair?!

"Gaara! Finally your back!" Kankuro said, getting up. "Oh who's pinky?" He asked, just noticing the girl behind his brother.

"This is Sakura, Sakura these are my siblings. Temari and Kankuro." Gaara introduced.

"Hey! Wow your prettier than I imagined." Temari said, putting a hand out for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you, you're very pretty as well." Sakura said, giving a warm smile.

"Oi! Move outta the way you blonde pig! It's my turn." Kankuro said, shoving his poor sister out of the way and shaking the pinkette's hand.

'Hey Ino-pig! Move outta the way!' Sakura shook the memory out of her mind and shook Kankuro's hand.

"Is your hair real?" He asked. Sakura laughed, "yes it is."

Gaara rolled his eyes at his seething sister and annoying brother, sometimes he wondered how he was the younger one when they both act like five year olds.

"Sakura you wanna come to the mall with me?" Temari asked after shoving Kankuro.

"Uh sure, let me just get my purse from my dorm." Sakura said, Temari nodded. Sakura said goodbye to Gaara and Kankuro before leaving and heading towards her dorm, followed by Temari.

-

Temari was a very loud girl, and very athletic. She didn't like dresses but liked to dress up, She has a collection of fans, Her favourite colour is yellow, she liked to shop and was on three different sports teams. You can learn a lot about someone in an hour and a half. They only bought things in one store, and the food court. Sakura got a black skater skirt and Temari got a floral crop top that stopped right above her belly button. The blonde had also forced her to make an Instagram, so she just put her username as her full name. She thought anything else sounded childish.

Temari also made them take at least 35 selfies and chose one for her profile picture. Her bio read 'KA 📚 March 28🎉' Sakura didn't know what that was for, who cares about her birthday and what school she goes to? But Temari's bio looked the same so she kept it. The blonde also opened up quite a bit to Sakura, telling the pinkette how she barely had any friends that were girls because they were scared of her for some reason.

Sakura decided to be fair and open up about her family problems to her, and surprisingly Temari kind of understood. She felt as if her father was so caught up in work he forgot about her siblings and her sometimes.

-

'I approve of this girl kid.' Sasori said, as the two girls walked back to the dorms.

'I do too, same with Gaara but I'm not sure about Kankuro yet. We haven't spent much time with him.' Sakura replied.

'True. Maybe you should try to talk to him tomorrow or sometime after. He doesn't seem all that bad.'

'Alright.'

The girls stopped outside Temari's dorm.

"Bye Sak! Thanks for hanging out with me today, I haven't gone shopping with a girl In a long time." Temari said.

"No problem Tema, I'll see you tomorrow?" Sakura replied.

"Definitely."
-------------------------------------------
Heyo! How are you guys? Any ideas? What do you think of Sakura's friendship with the sand siblings so far? Sorry if there were any mistakes😂 this was unedited.