Found

It wasn't just 'chilly' outside now, it was cold. They had called Neji around an hour from now and the boys who were troubling them had long since gotten bored, leaving the 14 year olds freezing on a dark road in the middle of the night. The girls contemplated walking around a little bit in hopes of finding their way, but quickly diminished the idea once they remembered there were people looking for them. If they were to move it might make their situation worse, they would make it harder for anyone to find them and they could get more lost. They had even tried knocking on people's doors in hopes of getting some shelter, but being mistaken as late night trick or treaters, they were ignored.

"For the first time in a long while, I actually feel like crying..." Tenten muttered as she hugged herself tighter, in hopes of creating some sort of warmth.

"We all feel like that..." Temari replied with a slight quiver in her voice.

"Has anyone picked up a signal yet?" Sakura asked, they had lost signal on their phones not long after the troublesome boys left.

"N-no..." Ino stuttered, her teeth were beginning to chatter.

Hinata's shoulders suddenly began to shake as she let out silent sobs, this was one of the scariest things she's ever been through. Sakura walked over and hugged the girl, the rest walked over and hugged her as well. Soon enough everyone was crying, but Sakura was trying to hold back her tears. She needed to be strong, for them. They needed at least one somewhat sane person left, in case something happens. If they were all crying and caught up in their emotions they would be oblivious to their surroundings, which is not a good thing. However, as she looked at her friends she let a sob escape her lips. Hugging each other tighter, the girls hoped they would be found soon.

-

"Where could they be?" Hiashi grumbled, looking out of the car window with Neji by his side. After hearing the girls' brief description of where they were, he sent out some workers to look for them. They tried calling them but it went straight to voicemail, leading them to think that their phones were dead.

-
The girls were beginning to lose hope, how long had they been standing there? The road was empty, the street was dark and no one was opening their doors for them. Their signal was still lost and their phones were slowly dying, they were getting tired as well.

"Maybe we should start walking around, our luck might get better." Ino suggested. The girls nodded, and were about to walk off.

Right then a blue SUV pulled up next to them, the passenger seat window rolled down to reveal...

"Karin?!"

-

"Still no sight of them..." Neji said, resting his head in his hand. He was worried sick about his little and cousin and his friends, they should've just stayed home.

"We should probably call the police now, it's getting late and we've searched everywhere we could." Hiashi said, taking out his phone.

Right then, he got a call.

-

"Sakura, stay behind me.." Tenten mumbled to Sakura, pulling the girl behind her. After the cafeteria problem, everyone knew Karin and her friend were bad news.

Seeing this, Karin frowned. "I'm not here to trouble you, me and my.... Care-taker saw you guys standing here. Are you lost?"

After no one said anything, Hinata stepped up. "Uhm, yes we are."

"If you want we can give you a ride to the dorms, we're headed there right now." Karin offered, trying her hardest to put on the friendliest smile she could.

The girls looked at each other before nodding their heads at the redhead, one by one they got into the back of the SUV and made themselves comfortable. "Thank you, Karin." Sakura said, smiling at her former friend who was surprisingly being nice.

Karin was shocked that Sakura had thanked her, heck she even smiled! After all she put that girl through... She smiled back at the pinkette though her eyes showed deep sadness and regret.

The ride back was mostly silent except for occasional small talk, until Hinata decided to call her father and tell him they were okay and heading back to the dorms, hopefully she had a signal by now. Luckily she did, and quickly dialled his number.

After a couple seconds he picked up, "hello? Hinata? Are you okay?" He immediately asked.

"Yes dad, I'm fine. A.... Friend of ours found us and is currently dropping us off at the dorms, we're sorry to have worried you so much." She explained.

Hiashi sighed in relief, his little girl was okay. "Call me again when you get to Sakura's dorm, okay?" Hinata agreed and hung up, a relieved smile on her face. 

After getting to the dorms and walking in with Karin, they said their goodbyes and 'thank you's to the girl, Sakura being the last to step up to her. "Thank you Karin, to be honest I didn't expect you to do that for us since I was there..." She said, looking down at her shoes.

"No problem Sakura, listen I want to stop picking on you so much cause I honestly hate it. I already know you and Ami are friends again and I hope we can be friends too, it was always Mai who told us what to do from the shadows after the first 'incident'. I'm really sorry..." Karin said, a sad look on her face that's been there for a while now.

Sakura smiled at her, "It will take time for me to completely trust you again, but if what you said is true then it shouldn't be a problem." Karin smiled back at her before both girls turned around and walked to their respective dorms,  pleasant looks on their faces.

-

Back at Sakura's dorm, the girls were already setting up to sleep. Hinata had called her father and now each girl was getting calls from the guys of the group, who had heard of the incident through Neji.

"Hinata! Are you okay? We looked for you everywhere but your dad said we didn't need to anymore a while ago, when I asked why he just yawned and said to call you..." Neji said, muttering at the end. Hinata laughed as she told him about what happened.

"Temari, are you and Sakura okay?" Kankuro asked, Gaara as well. Kankuro had his phone on speaker. "Yes we're okay idiots, what did you think?! We wouldn't go down that easily!" Temari yelled back at them, clearly to lack of sleep and the cold weather had gotten to her.

"Hello Ino, I take it you're alright?" Sai asked the blonde, sounding sleepy. "Wow, you sure sound worried..." Ino muttered, annoyed.

After Hinata hung up on Neji, Tenten's phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey Tenten, I know you're back at the dorms, just wanted to make sure you're feeling okay." Neji said.

Tenten smiled. "I'm fine, just tired."

"Hinaaaaaaa!" Naruto yelled through the phone, making the dark haired girl blush, "Hey Naruto... Neji probably already told you I was fine."

"Yeah, but I needed to check myself!" The loud blonde yelled again, may we pray for Hinata's ears....

"I bet since you barely have friends, this is the first call you've gotten." Sasuke said to the pinkette.

"Die, duckbutt." Sakura replied, earning a snicker from Sasori.

"Oh okay.." He replied, "I DIDN'T MEAN IT, IDIOT!" Sakura yelled, rest in peace, Sasuke's hearing...

-----------------------------------------
Bonjour! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to update more often but I've been pretty busy with my other stories and homework I need to finish:( don't hate me please! Anyways tell me what you thought about This chapter, any advice?