Inner Demon

I thought that video was pretty cool haha :) it's so chill and I love chill stuff.
------------------------------------------
Sakura's POV

"No way.. Itachi?!" I gasped, he was supposed to be in college now, right? What was he doing here?

"Long time no see, I didn't expect our reunion to be me finding you half-conscious in front of a park." He chuckled. "How're you feeling?"

"Oh.. I'm fine." I replied, the problem with Sasori popped up in my mind. "What're you doing here anyways? You're supposed to be in college."

"We have a couple days off, the teachers need time to prepare our exams or something. I decided to come home for a bit." He explained, I nodded.

After that we chatted for a while, catching up. Itachi had always been like an older brother to me, so I was glad to finally see him again. I avoided the topic of my parents and my whole middle school life, which he thankfully didn't notice. After about an hour he got up to leave, it was already lunch time so Mikoto-San was probably waiting for him. As soon as Itachi left the room, a headache hit me. It wasn't a normal headache, it felt like I was being shot in the head over and over again. Just as a scream was about to leave my mouth, I blacked out.

-

I woke up in my mind landscape, where I first met Sasori. I looked around frantically, trying to catch a glimpse of his red hair. Instead of seeing him, I saw a black fog drifting towards me. As it got closer, I began taking small steps back. I ended up bumping into a cherry blossom tree, and as soon as I did everything started to die. The flowers wilted and the tree began to rot, it's pink petals turning brown and dropping to the ground. The fog was right in front of me now, and I had to admit I was terrified. I closed my eyes and waited for it to kill me or whatever it was going to do, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see that the fog had evaporated, leaving a pink haired girl in it's place. Her hair was longer than mine, reaching almost to her knees. She had on a short, black dress and flats. We were the same height, and our structures were almost the same. Heck, even her hair colour was the same! Her eyes, however, were red. Blood red. They pierced into me as if she could see right through me, and something told me she could.

"Hello, Sakura. Nice to meet you, I'm Sasori's replacement." She said, a cruel smirk making its way into her face.

"What? What happened to Sasori?!" I shouted, stepping forward. That icy feeling I had earlier began creeping up on me again, he better not be gone.

"He's not gone, hun. He's simply... trapped." She said, a small laugh escaping her lips.

"Trapped where? Who're you anyways?" I was quickly getting annoyed with this girl, she knew where Sasori was.

"He's a little caged up right now, so until he's back I'm supposed to replace him!" She grinned, but it wasn't a nice grin. Her's was menacing and cold.

I didn't like the girl one bit, her aura was dark and cold. Unlike Sasori, who had a warm, welcoming aura. She looked way too much like me, as if she was a copy. Sasori looked nothing like me, so why did this girl look like my twin?

"I'm Krul, I'll be around for a while so you should get used to my 'cold, dark' aura." She said, she smiled again and that's when I noticed her fangs. Sasori was a 'lost soul' you could say, but this girl wasn't. No, she seemed more like a demon. Just then, a familiar bright light began enveloping my now dead field, meaning I was waking up.

"Until next time." Krul's fading voice echoed through my mind as I snapped open my eyes, sweat ran down my forehead. I slowly sat up and looked around the room until my eyes met familiar onyx ones.

"Sai?" I asked, confusion written across my face. How did he find out I was in the hospital?

"Hey, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro are in the food court inhaling free cookies. I told them to bring us a few." He said, I slowly nodded.

"Sasuke and the rest were here earlier after Sasuke's older brother told them where you were, but you were asleep." He explained.

"Oh. How long was I asleep?" I asked, how long was I talking to Krul?

"The doctors said you feel asleep two days ago and haven't woken up since, so we were all pretty worried." He said, shock spread across my features.

A dark chuckle echoed through my mind. 'Seems like you enjoyed my company so much, you decided to spend two days with me! How sweet.'

'Tch, go away.' I replied, I wanted nothing to do with the pinkette in my head.

"Oh, is anything wrong with me?" I asked him, ignoring the suffocating presence of Krul.

"Nah, just some lung condition that none of us ever heard you talk about, except for Ino since she already knew." He said, emphasizing on the condition part.

I cringed as he said that, feeling guilty for not telling him, for not telling them. "Sorry? I just didn't want to create more drama in my life.." I mumbled.

Sai's eyes softened as I said that, already aware of my bullying situation. Everyone was, now it wasn't just Tenten who knew. "It's okay.." he said.

A smiled at him as the door opened, revealing the three Suna siblings holding several plates stacked with cookies. "Kankuro's going back for some drinks, right Kankuro?" Temari said, turning towards her brother.

"I am..?" He asked, watching as Gaara snatched the plate of cookies out of his hands and brought it towards me.

"What a bother." He groaned turning around the leave the room, mumbling things about 'annoying siblings' and 'I wanted to talk to Sak'.

I giggled as the other two joined me and a warm feeling spread through my body, it was nice to have people care about you. The Krul problem slowly slipped from my mind, but it would be back.
-----------------------------------------
Lmao Krul wyd here? Go back to Owari no Seraph.

How'd you like this chapter? I wanted to make Itachi's and Sakura's reunion better but nothing came to me 😅 oh well.

Any advice? Mistakes I should fix?

Where's Sasori? Do you think Krul did something to him?

We'll just have to wait and see :)