The Demon is Doomed

Sakura's been having a headache, a bad one. So bad that she had to stay home today, feigning sickness. She massaged her temples, staring blankly at the half empty teacup on her nightstand. She hadn't heard a peep from Krul in the past week, and she still couldn't feel Sasori's presence. Sakura sighed, slowly getting up as to not worsen her throbbing head, she walked over to the bathroom, splashing warm water on her face. As she stepped out of the bathroom, a wave of dizziness washed over her and everything went black.

___

"-akura!"

"Sak-"

"-ra?!"

Sakura slowly peeled open her eyes, and gasped as she saw Krul standing above her. The demon looked pale and sickly, weakly leaning against the large cherry blossom tree.

"Krul? What happened to you?" Sakura asked, staring wide-eyed at the pink haired girl.

"I don't know! I can barely stand..." Krul said, mumbling the last part. "I need your help." She continued.

"Why should I help you?! You've been trying to kill me ever since I've met you!" Sakura yelled.

"Please..." Krul begged, her knees gave up on her as she fell to the ground.

Sakura was quick to help her, the too-kind side of her surfacing. "Fine, what do you need help with?"

"Just bring me to that far end of the meadow." Krul instructed, weakly pointing to the left.

Sakura nodded, looping one of Krul's arms over her shoulder and slowly standing up. As she walked with the demon, Sakura began to notice how lively her once dreary looking mind landscape looked. The trees were growing again and the flowers were in full bloom, much different than the last time she was there. There was one thing she couldn't understand, however. What was wrong with Krul?

Krul on the other hand knew exactly what was going on, and she hated it. She had grown attached to the red head who was also stuck in Sakura's mind, Sasori. This meant that her deal was over with, and she'd return that horrid, endless blank landscape. In the distance, she spotted the all too familiar cage that held the one person she could call a friend, and all her bitter thoughts seemed to vanish into thin air.

"Sakura! -and... Krul? What happened to you?!" Sasori asked turning around to fully face the two.

"I won't be here for much longer, if that's what you wanted to know." Krul was quick to reply, offering up a sarcastic smile.

Sasori furrowed his brows in confusion, before he finally understood what she meant. Krul was finally leaving, and he would finally be free. The thought brought a bitter smile to his face, as he had grown accustomed to the pink haired demon. He turned to Sakura, relieved that she was okay. Sasori didn't know that Krul hadn't been bothering Sakura lately, in fact, Sakura's life had been pretty good for the past few months.

"How have you been, brat?" Sasori asked, giving Sakura a playful smile.

Sakura laughed, happy to see that Sasori was doing fine as well. "I'm great, thanks for asking." She replied.

From the corner of their eyes, the two spotted a dull light coming from Krul, who was just as confused as them.

"What's happening to you?" Sakura asked, stepping closer to the demon.

"I think I'm going back to that place." Krul said quietly, watching herself slowly disappear. "Guess this is goodbye, sorry for causing so much trouble." She said, her black dress turning back to the old white that it was, just before she disappeared.

As Krul vanished, so did the cage. Sasori stumbled back a bit from surprise once it did, quickly regaining his balance. He and Sakura looked at one another for a moment before embracing each other in a long hug.

__

Krul peeled open her eyes and was met with nothing, just white. She sighed and closed her eyes again, covering her eyes with her left arm. From a distance, the god turned to his acquaintance from hell.

"I'm sure this was the last thing you expected to happen." He said.

The demon growled, turning towards the god. "You are correct, now if you excuse me, I'm going home."

If a swirl of flames, he was gone, leaving the god alone with Krul. He slowly made his way over to her, waiting for her to notice his presence. Krul removed her arm from her eyes and looked up at the god, letting a sigh escape her lips.

"I'm going to hell now, I guess." She spoke quietly.

The god laughed, shaking his head. "No child, there's too much good in you."

Krul was confused, hadn't she just tried to kill a girl? "What do you mean?"

"You overcame the possession of a demon, that's quite a task only few can do. Are you ready to go now?"

Krul was still confused, however she nodded her head and slowly got up. Together, the two disappeared from the white abyss.

_________________________

Oh boi I finally updated 😱 I'm really sorry for how long I take to update guys!

As you can tell, I decided it was time to get rid of Krul (in a really rushed way ;-;). I'm thinking of time skipping to the start of Sakura's 10th grade year, because that's where the next problem occurs.

Also, what else do you guys want to see in this story? I'm still stuck in a writers block :,)

THANK YOU FOR 12K READS BTW OMG T_T

THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN SO FAR I FEEL SO PROUD, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT YOU GUYS SO TYSM!!