6. Confusion

Y/n P.O.V

-----------------9----------0
He simply,

Disappeared.
--------------------8--------5

I leaned against the wall, sighing in relief but also annoyance. When was the monster going to come back? He didn't seem too aggressive, but there was a mysterious air to him that unnerved me. I couldn't read him at all. But, he was the reason I was locked up here in the first place, dammit. One part of me was strangely relieved to see another breathing soul in the world, but another larger part of me wanted to get the heck out of there as fast as possible. I was liking the latter. Still his eye- it put a strange fear in me that I somehow recognized but wanted to get rid of immediately. It terrified me, to be outright.

Suddenly, as soon as he had left, I heard voices. Loud, intimidating voices.

"SANS! WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE HUMAN?" a loud but almost, excited voice asked.

"She's in there, Papyrus, but its best not to-" G was cut off by 'Papyrus', I assumed as the second voice swiftly burst into the room.

"HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM SO GLAD TO FINALLY MEET YOU!" Papyrus exclaimed chirpily. Taken aback by his sudden appearance, a bewildered frown worked its way onto my face.

"It's nice to m-meet you too...Papyrus? I guess?" I replied, utterly confounded by whatever the heck was happening.

"YES THAT IS MY NAME! SANS TELLS ME YOURS IS Y/N!" he shouted again, grabbing my hand and shaking it thoroughly. Was G also Sans? At this point I was so perplexed you could have sent aliens crashing through the roof and I wouldn't have been surprised.

Papyrus shook my hand with so much vigour it felt like it might pop off, with the bruises and cuts and all. Seeing my painful reaction Papyrus gasped, jumping up to face the other skeleton.

"SANS YOU DIDN'T TEND TO HER WOUNDS?" he stared at G expectantly, who was leaning casually against the back wall, lighting a small cigarette. Smoke filtered out of his mouth and the hole of his nose before he responded-

"Doesn't matter to me. She's a human." He emphasized coolly, without a care in the world. The words hurt more than they should have, quickly reminding me of all those years of taunting and the words repeated over and over again by sickening voices. A flashback was something I didn't want, or need right now.

"WE STILL HAVE TO KEEP HER IN GOOD CONDITION FOR THE OTHERS!" Papyrus cried, confusing me all the more, and slightly worrying me about whoever these 'others' were. Were they more monsters? Most probably, I was getting the feeling that these guys didn't like humans too much. Who would?

Determined to show I wasn't a complete weak wuss, I shook my head, now ignoring the comment about the 'others'.

"I'm fine." I muttered, glaring at the skeleton by the door once again, confusion turning to resentment. He glared back, his amber eye dimly flickering from fire to ash, still bright enough for me to see. Still bright enough to scare me.

"IF YOU SAY SO HUMAN. WE WILL LEAVE YOU NOW TO REST, IT IS NIGHT AFTER ALL," Papyrus said, turning his head to look at a small window I had not noticed before. He was right- the sky had turned to a serene dark blue, more stars glinting and glimmering. He stood, and turned to the door.

As he left, G looked at me again, a curious expression on his face, like he was trying to figure something out. Finally the two skeletons left and closed the door with a heavy clang, to leave me with the night, and my rickety bed.

I didn't know what would happen the next day, but boy, I'm sure it would be eventful. Both of my captors had interesting, contrasting personalities, very different to each other. What would become of me I didn't know.

As the moonlight poured into my small room, I laid down, my wrists lightly stinging from the old chains around them.

My eyelids drooped, and my fatigue overwhelmed me, leaving me with only the darkness.

----------------------------33455------788---------------hP55--------7---

Hope you enjoyed reading, though I doubt anyone would want to read this rubbish XD