25. Two Hearts

G's P.O.V

-------------------------------------

"G? ARE YOU...ALRIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN YOUR ROOM FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT, ONLY LEAVING TO SEARCH THE TOWN. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU AT ALL, PLEASE... PLEASE COME OUT SOON." Papyrus's voice sounded from outside the looming oaken door, darkened by the lack of light in the dusty room.

3 days.

3, hellish, tormenting days.

Without her. Searching for her, with no results.

My eyes bore deep, dark circles beneath them, and my face was much more hollowed out and ill-looking from the lack of any nourishment over the past few days. The blinds were closed, not a speck of light shed in the shadowed room. I was a shivering, blanketed heap on my bed, still wearing the clothes from the very day she left.

But why?

Why?

I couldn't understand. 

All I want is nothing more

Did I do something? No, I knew Y/n, and she would definitely talk to me if something was bothering her. And yet... she didn't this time.

Than to see you knocking at my door

In such a small amount of time, I had grown attached, stuck like glue to this familiarly beautiful girl, and then just like that, she was gone. To me, love at first sight didn't exist;  I had never experienced it in any form until now, so I wasn't exactly skilled in the world of romance. But I knew how I felt about her, I knew that much, and I was proud of that minute slice of knowledge. I had experienced this type of loss before, but last time was not like this time.

If I could see your face once more

There was something she didn't tell me, something bothering her behind those sparkling e/c eyes. The possibilities were endless, but only one resonated with certainty in my mind. A long, long time ago, I had loved a girl just like Y/n, but still strikingly different. It ended horrifically, traumatised me with no end, but here I was, going through the same thing that happened all those years ago.

I'd die a happy man I'm sure

There were only two people who could be attributed to this very special type of torture. Shivering with the very thought, I arose from my bedraggled refuge, stretching my limbs which had been without movement for a long while.

When you said your last goodbye

Wherever Y/n was, I could only hope she was safe. If I had to choose over her being with me, or her absolute safety, the latter would be agreed immediately. Even over my own life.

I died a little bit inside

Her life was in danger, and believe me, I knew the petrifying amount.

I laid in tears in bed all night

It's easy to know when it's your own father on the giving end.

Alone without you by my side

----------------------------------------8980------------

Merry Christmas! I deeply apologise for the lack of updates, but I hope this is substantial for today! Chapter 25 on the 25th eh?

Bye! Hope you enjoyed! :3