18. Runnin'

Y/n P.O.V

----------------88---------

After a nervously quiet breakfast, we all sat silently in the living room. The anxious silence only left us to our thoughts; me to my fearful heart. It had now been just over a week and a half since I had arrived.

"FEAR NOT HUMAN! EVEN THOUGH UNDYNE DOES NOT LIKE YOUR KIND, I'M SURE SHE WILL BE OPEN TO YOUR STAY!" Papyrus spoke with conviction, filling the awkward silence. His smile comforted me, and now it reassured me that everything would be fine. I wasn't a wanted criminal, just an insignificant human to say the most. Hopefully Undyne would be a kind monster, or maybe at least merciful.

Papyrus quickly informed me of who Undyne was - she was the head of the Monster's armed force, who called themselves the Royal Guard of King Asgore.  A big, scary title, to put it lightly. She was also apparently rather stubborn and violent at times. I wasn't exactly thrilled to hear this, as you can imagine. Papyrus continued to talk about Undyne. The way he spoke about her -it was like she was a great role model to him, so hopefully she would be nice if Pap liked her this much. Anyone who Papyrus respected this great had to be really kind, right? Right?

G and Papyrus were, surprisingly, part of this work force, and their job was to capture humans and send them to the the HQ of the Monster race. Hearing this sent a shiver down my spine of course,  but I could annoyingly only wonder about what other humans they had captured.

What other humans G had... cared for.

I shook the thought out of my head. I held some strong feelings for him, but what were his feelings towards me? I knew I trusted him now, just barely, but the idea of losing him was something that I would not like, in the slightest. Letting him grow close to my heart would only result in heartbreak, ruin.

I didn't deserve his care, I knew that much. But I knew I couldn't control those feelings of my own; I could only imagine that they would be my downfall. 

---------------8-------------------------

G's P.O.V

---------------------------9--------------

I was worried, to say the least. I wouldn't, I couldn't, let her be taken from me, not again. This time had to be different.

I don't know what had happened to myself over the past few days, it was like I was a completely new person. Her shimmering eyes, the way her laugh echoes around the room, the way her beautiful singing makes my heart melt...

I was meant to hate her.. But I couldn't.

Can you blame me?

-------------------------------------------88----------

Y/n P.O.V

-------------------------------------------99-----------

Suddenly, a tall loud figure burst into the room, throwing open the door with a ferocious bang. Everyone flinched, myself especially.

"G! PAPYRUS! YOU BETTER HAVE A HUMAN YOU-" her voice faltered, as her sea green eyes,

Slowly

Settled

On

Me.

I could feel my skin crawl in absolute fear. There were goosebumps erupting all along my arms, and the hairs on my neck stood up on end.

As if the whole world had slowed completely, the monster reached out to grab my arm, grinning in evil victory, but before she could, a cold bony hand snaked its way around my waist. All I saw in a split second of shattered time,

Was darkness.

Light immediately greeted my eyes as if the darkness was but a invisible nightmare.

And then, slipping from the grasp of whoever that was, I felt myself falling, falling, falling. The nightmare was back as soon as it came, and I collapsed onto the cold, unforgiving, ground.

--------------------------------------------------------333-----------789----------------------

Finally! I wrote something! (~•-•)~

You can say I'm tooting my own trombone (;D) here but I actually am very pleased with this chapter! I got a lot down and MAN was this nerve-wracking XD

Sorry

I'll stop being self obsessed now

Hope you guys enjoyed! :3
Buh Bai (。・ω)ノ゙