15. Stay

Y/n P.O.V

--------------------8x9---------

Yawning loudly, I awoke blanketed in warmth, and my face buried in some sort of cloth, like a t-shirt. The light quickly invaded and I looked up, my eyes still laced with fatigue and raw with last night's tears. There I saw.....G?! We were holding each other in my bed, our legs intwined together and his comforting arms wrapped around me. A blush spread across my cheeks, as I loosened my grip on him, rather reluctantly actually.. 

I smiled to myself, the blush still prominent on my face. Again, like always, I quickly remembered what had happened last night, and the surge of gratitude (also embarrassment) was nearly too much.

"Mornin doll," G's smooth voice filled my ears and I caught my breath, immediately wondering if he had seen me smiling. He chuckled at my tomato like state, ruffling my hair playfully, the locks slipping between his bony fingers. Despite the fact they were bone, his whole body emitted a comforting heat, nearly exactly like a human's temperature.

"Hey, thanks." I whispered in gratitude. A look of shock was pictured on his face, which was soon replaced by a smile and a yellow tint on his cheek bones. G hugged me tighter, and then suddenly pulled back. We were now sat up as I looked at him in confusion. What was he planning?

And as soon as we had leant back, we were leaning in until, without warning, my lips were met with his mouth.

He was kissing me!

Needless to say, I didn't mind.

I melted into the kiss, as we held each other on that bed. It felt like heaven, everything beautiful and special mixed into one. It tasted of vanilla and almost... toffee? Those cigarettes were of the same flavour I noticed.

Reluctantly, we separated, grinning from ear to ear. It felt like that feeling would never go away, the feeling of ten thousand butterflies filling my stomach and dancing a perfect, lyrical dance. The feeling of my heart racing like it was running a marathon, but never wanting to give up. The feeling of pure, pure..

Love?

And that was when I realized, I was falling for G. And falling hard.

"You humans are squishy." He suddenly said, poking me.

"Hey! Well you're very bony." I huffed, fighting back a smile.

"Well, I am worked down to the bone." G grinned, poking me again and sending me into a fit of laughter, falling back on the bed. Loud laughter that echoed throughout the room. I clamped a hand over my mouth as a few giggles escaped my mouth when I looked up at G. His eyes were wide with amazement and an amber hue rested on his cheekbones. My heart thumped a little quicker as he spoke again- "That was adorable." he announced, grinning from ear to ear.

"Pfff, okay, bone-man." I teased, now poking his side. He gasped, leaping on me and driving his hands into my sides. I laughed as he continued to tickle me until I begged him to stop.

"You're good doll." He smiled down at me, as I shyly returned the favour. 

"Okay." I grinned, butterflies performing a full gymnastic routine in my stomach.

Could I be falling for him?

----------------------------8x9------------------------------

The cringe at writing the kiss part tho XD

Hope you guys enjoyed! Again thank you so much for the amazing support and reads and votes and the rest of it!!

<3