Epilogue & Author Note

A/N: Please play the song..

Four Years Later

Rain cascaded in feather light drops down the window pane, dulling the busy life of the city outside. Few citizens walked along the streets, most having escaped from the rain, or centered around the capital building. It was a dreary, grey day like all the others, with a never ending overstretch of clouds blanketing the town beneath it.

Puffing out a cloud of smoke, I watched as the curling wisps hit the window pane and faded away, never lasting for long. I sat alone in a shadowed room, the only light coming from the few windows along the wall, going through packs of cigarettes like oxygen. It was cold in the room, due to the rural part of town I now situated myself in, so I tugged the leather jacket around my body, pulling the fur-lined hood over my bony head.

The others were downstairs, probably playing some card games or pool, drinking their lives away. I couldn't complain though; it was often that I joined them for multiple beers. The seclusion in the room was something that I enjoyed much more- watching the sunrise and sunset was the only thing that gave me peace of mind in a day and age like this. The others respected my need for solidarity, leaving me alone most of the time. Anyone who interrupted my time would not have liked to face the severe consequences. I was their boss, their leader, and anyone who disrespected my authority would have a bad time coming.

As if on cue, the door was flung open and in rushed a monster, my 2nd or 3rd in command. I rolled my eyes, ready for the pitiful excuse to bother my alone time.

"Boss! Important news!!" the monster shouted, not immediately sparking my interest, to say the least.

"This better be good, Matthias, or you'll be chucked out." I growled, stubbing my glowing cigarette on the windowsill.

"I-it is boss! It's her! The one you told us about! She's here!" Matthias shouted again, now seizing my attention.

"If this is a joke, pig.." I warned, slowly rising from my sofa chair.

"It isn't I swear! I-it's her!" he insisted, stepping to the side. I rolled my eyes but went forward all the same, following Matthias downstairs to the door. It was wide open, letting the freezing Autumn air blow through. I pushed my hood back to see whoever was at the door, ready to blow out my usual threats and profanities.

"Threats won't work with me, Sans." a familiar voice rose from the doorstep, making me raise a brow. It was... Undyne?

"The hell are you doing here, fish." I drawled out, pulling my pack of cigarettes from my jacket pocket, ready to light another.

"Thought you might be excited to see us." she smirked, stepping to the side. Another person stood there with their back to me, but I already knew who it was.

"Papyrus." I frowned, still not quite sure why Matthias wanted me to see Undyne so badly.

"Hello Sans." Papyrus spoke quietly, beginning to turn around. He was clutching something in his hands, a... person in fact.

"The hell..." I began to complain, but immediately and abruptly stopped as the person's hair fell from their face, revealing who exactly it was. They looked older, different, but unmistakably familiar.

"See! I was right boss!" Matthias' voice chirped excitedly beside me, but I didn't hear him as I slowly but surely recognized who it was.

Their eyes fluttered open, and spoke in that same croaky yet perfectly melodious voice-

"Did ya miss me, G?"

Y/n.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And that, my friends, is the end of Eyes Of Fire.

BUT WAIT BEFORE YOU START CRYING- it is NOT the end of G and Y/n's journey! 

Yes, there will be a sequel!!! Are you guys excited or WHAT?! I have decided on a name and I have already begun setting out the first few chapters. It will not be out for a while, however; I want to make it perfect and a thrilling sequel to this book for you guys.

Phew, this has been a journey and a half. I remember when I first started writing this pile o' crap back in.. what, 2016? I can't remember lolz. We began with tiny 300 word chapters, and here we are with 800+ words for each chapter (most of them not all loll)! I have to thank each and every one of you for all that you have contributed to this book! From voting, commenting, sharing or just plain reading, to giving me ideas and inspiration for this book and its many chapters (50 damn).

I really must thank Toby Fox himself for creating Undertale, because it itself as a video game has brought be so much joy and happiness in low times that I simply cannot account for. Thank you also to the person who created the AU of Echotale (I apologise, I do not know your name but you're awesome), and also to all the people who created G!Sans x Reader stories, from where I drew literally all my inspiration. Without them, we would not be here today at over 60K (WTFFF)!!!

I never knew I could relate so much to a depressed and punny skeleton but there we go.

I also never knew that I could find a skeleton attractive but heyyyy we all have weird stuff going for us, right?

Thank you also to my family and friends who spurred me on to continue writing, and were supportive of my achievements here on Wattpad.

In all seriousness, thank you so much for just being here with me, if it was from beginning to end, or maybe just the past few chapters. I've been going through some tough stuff recently, and this book has been a break from that. I don't know how I got this far in a fanfiction about a video game, but I think that it's wonderful that we can now achieve so many things on so many different bases in our modern age. All of you can achieve wonderful things in your life, and this is proof that you can do it at a young age (I'm in ma early teen years yo).

All of you are worth every star in the sky to make happy, and I hope that you realise that. If you ever feel sad, scared, or just tired of this world, just remember, there are adventures to complete, people to meet, emotions to feel, food to eat. There is so much more to this life than you may realise or first see.

I might do a Q&A in another a/n here, or a character Q&A, so if you have any coooool questions, feel free to comment them here!

Thanks again, everyone. This has been a wild, awesome ride, and I loved every second of it.

See you in the sequel my wonderful children (not literally it's a term of endearment)!

-Bubbles

----------------------------------------------