10. Say Something

G's P.O.V

---------------9------------
I sat peacefully in the dining room, despite the small argument that just took place, resting my eyes. Papyrus soon entered the room carrying two plates of warm spaghetti, whilst Y/n hid in his shadow carrying another plate, obviously still uncomfortable under my gaze. I smirked to myself and sat up as a steaming plate of food was set down in front of me. A irking feeling of annoyance poked at me, but I calmly ignored it.

"BROTHER! Y/N! GOOD MORNING!! I HOPE YOU BOTH SLEPT WELL!" He grinned happily. He had no idea, and me and Y/n decided to keep it that way. Him worrying wasn't necessary.

She sat next to me averting her eyes, her gaze trained forward.

"Doing good bro, how bout' you?" I asked.

"I AM DOING QUITE WELL! HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNING HUMAN?" Papyrus beamed. Y/n swallowed down some spaghetti, and bravely smiled at my brother.

"I'm doing okay! Yeah.." she trailed off. I stuffed some delicious spaghetti in my mouth. Gotta say, it was pretty tasty; Papyrus knew how to cook.

                                                                                                --/;\--

I stretched, full of warm grub. Y/n also looked satisfied with her breakfast, but she was frowning down at her plate, deep in contemplation. Suddenly, a banging headache started in my skull as if there was a wild animal thumping against the bone inside. I groaned in pain, clutching my head and squeezing my eyes shut. Y/n and Papyrus glanced at me worriedly.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT SANS?" Papyrus spoke. It seemed as if he beat the human to it.

"Nah I'm fine, just a bit of a headache.." I replied, knitting my brow bones together in a grimace of pain. Funny thing was, I never got headaches this bad. My vision blurring worryingly, I stood and walked up the stairs, telling the pair I would be down later. I opened my bedroom door and groggily sat down on my bed.

What was causing these weird pains?

Without warning, a charcoal black, yet familiar darkness began to form right before my eyes, like a strange pile of gloop with a strange light texture. But this darkness... it wasn't any type of darkness. It was blacker than the night sky, as black as the void.

"Son." An ominous voice spoke. I jumped, my bed creaking with the pressure.

It was him.

"You." I growled, my eye flickering a fiery amber.

"Now, now. That's no way to treat your father is it?"

"You will never be my father!" I retaliated, my voice rising in a conflicting of rage and melancholy. With one flick of my wrist, a huge gaster blaster materialised and blasted the creature to ashes, even before it slowly began to ebb away.

My chest heaved with a sudden exhaustion, as i heard the door behind me creak open. My eyes flashed amber, a dangerous fiery orange. 

I raised my hands.

And then it all went wrong.

-------------8998-----------------45-------

Y/n P.O.V

------------88---------010101-------------

G trudged up the stairs, swaying with every movement and disappeared into his room. Strangely, I was concerned, and I could tell Papyrus was too. He gathered the plates and chirpily strode into the kitchen, without a care in the world.

"I'M SURE SANS IS FINE HUMAN, BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WENT TO CHECK ON HIM!" His voice called from the kitchen. I noticed how he refused to call G, G and that made me curious to no end. However, that would have to wait for later.

I slowly stepped up the stairs, and walked to G's room. I wondered if he was okay, and cautiously pushed opened the door. I didn't think skeletons could get headaches..

"G? Are you oka-" Eyes aflame flashed before me, as I realized something was grabbing my throat. Before I could say anything else, I was thrown against the wall like a rag doll. Something was wrong. His fire like eyes flickered angrily with a strange darkness enveloping them. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead, as an orange mist encased my body, and I was lifted into the air.

"G! G...! Don't you... recognise me?! Come... on... man! Two... days!!" I coughed and my voice let out strangled cries as my throat constricted, slowly closing up with the petrifying force behind his magic. Beaten and bruised, I was smacked against another wall until my vision began to slip. Hovering bones with ends as sharp as a knife appeared in front of me, encased in a strange translucent mist, facing my direction. Crying and afraid, I shakily raised my hands. 

"G.. please.." I whispered, stuck between worrying for the skeleton and wanting to leave immediately.

Without warning, the bones came flying towards me

Until

They

Stopped.

I gasped, tears rolling down my face, fading in and out of consciousness as the terrifying amber lights faded from G's eyes. He collapsed, his knees buckling.

"Y/n?!!" Tears also began to slip from his face. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was over.

"I knew..that, wasn't..you.." I whispered, coughing and crying.

"Oh, my word I'm so sorry..It was him.. I can't control..." choking on his many words, it was as if he was trapped in his own world, like I wasn't present. Whatever he was fighting seemed petrifying at this point.

"It's okay, it's alright.." I breathed, exhaustion overwhelming me. It was as if I was trying to convince myself, rather than him.

Papyrus burst through the door beside us, his mouth hanging open at our situation. G slowly parted from me, sadness pictured on his face. I smiled and closed my eyes.
"HUMAN? G? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Papyrus shouted, concerned.

Before I could mutter a single word, I finally faded into slumber, my eye lids drooping and closing..

--------99--------88-------0123-----------

I didn't think I would ever be able to talk to someone without them being at my throat ever again,

Somehow, over these last couple days, the skeleton brothers became like... friends to me?

--------------------989855---------345------------6-------

Thankyou again for the votes and reads! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Much climax, very scare, wowewweewwwwwwwee ^_^