19. Again

G's P.O.V

---------------------88------------0-------9-----

Flashback

Suddenly, Undyne burst through the front door, as always forgetting to knock. My eye sockets widened in shock, as I averted my gaze to Y/n. She was shaking, her eyes filled with fear, just realizing and understanding, from their entrance, who had arrived. Undyne shrieked her usual threat, but abruptly stopped when she saw Y/n. Hunger and malicious glee filled her eyes, the same as usual..

Growling protectively, I acted quick.

I knew Undyne, and she wasn't going to have Y/n. I also knew fully well she wouldn't stop at trying to take her. We hadn't seen a human around for a while now; it was like they were going extinct. The monsters were taking the upper hand in the area we were in - our capital. But then,

I found her.

And, strangely, I didn't want her to leave so soon. There was a softness inside of me from the last time a human came about us, and I was never able to get rid of it.

Undyne looked at me with shock and confusion as I immediately teleported us away from the house, with a calm look of consent from Papyrus. He knew what was up as well as myself. Undyne was dangerous to Y/n. And I didn't want her to get hurt.

---------End of Flashback----------

In the split second of teleporting, I didn't really think about as to where we were going to land. Zapping through the fabrics of time, we immediately were dumped at the edge of the forest which surrounded the city. No where else was safe for us to go, as monsters roamed the city nearer the centre. Our house was quite far from the public and the HQ, but Y/n was good ways out from the city when I found her.

Y/n...

It was her first time to teleport, and so, she fainted. Despite the fact I was quick to escape, I obviously wasn't quick enough to catch her when she fell. Y/n lay collapsed on the grassy dry ground, her brows furrowed. I chuckled under my breath as she slept; her worried face looked so cute. Slowly, I picked her up *bridal style* and sat her against a nearby tree, her head peacefully resting on my lap. Her breathing became slow and steady as soon as I sank to the ground beside her.

Exhausted with the sudden use of magic, I let my eyelids droop and close, just as warm rain began to fall gracefully from the overcast skies, splashing where the canopy of the trees did not stretch. The light faded, and I soon was asleep.

-- --

Darkness.

"Y/n?! Y/N?!!" My voice echoed harshly, as I twisted and turned. The darkness swamped my vision, clouding it over, not leaving room for a breath.

"She's gone, you idiot. You didn't hold on tight enough, oh the irony.." a voice cackled around me.

"And you will never see her again. Locked away, in permanent slumber..." it sounded in a sing-song voice, the words ringing in my ears like funeral bells.

Never again...

You will never see her...

"No! NO! Y/N!!" I screamed, as the darkness grew and grew until it was choking me, taking away what little I had left.

"G?! G!!"

"Y/n?!" I gasped at the sound of her voice, cutting through the shrieking cackles like a sharp knife.

"G! Come back! You have to wake up!

Wake up!

You have to open your eyes G!

You need to come back!

WAKE UP

------------------------------------------

I shot up and saw Y/n leaning over me, tears glazing her beautiful e/c eyes, the dark green trees still looming over us and the cold air biting at my bones.

"G?! Oh  you scared me so much! Thank goodness you're okay!" She grabbed me and pulled me into a deep embrace.

"You're okay, you're okay...You're not gone.." I whispered, tears now also rolling down my face, past my scars. I pulled her in tighter, barely able to believe it.

She was okay.

It was only a dream.

"I'll never leave, G," her muffled voice sounding from my neck. The rain had stopped after a heavy downpour, but the ground around us was only slightly damp, glistening dark green leaves scattered at our feet.

We sat like that for a while, until we unlocked from the moment (unfortunately). Again, I pulled her in, but this time for a kiss. I could tell she was surprised, but soon she melted into it. Somehow it was even better than the last, but still the same -

Astoundingly beautiful.

--------------------------------------8x9-----------------3/7-------------------------------0--

Reader: I see you, updating twice in one day!!

Me: I have literally done nothing today so today was perfect DON'T JUDGE ME

XD

I wonder if anyone has figured out the meaning of the numbers in the finish bar? Comment if you think you know ;))

I'm really enjoying writing this, hope you guys are enjoying reading it :3