The Girl We Were Looking For.

You are a simple girl, you never had much but you were always happy until now... Some, I don't know, monsters? vampires? are they even real? You are confused. It's been a week since you saw your whole family being murdered and you still don't understand what happen. One moment you were happy having dinner with them and the next... it was horrible.

And now there you are, on that bar, sitting at that old table drinking the strongest thing that they have there. As soon as you lift your glass to drink again you feel a warm hand grabbing your arm, then a soft but strong voice behind you says.

- Don't you think you already drink enough?

You put your glass on the table again, look to your right side and you see him, a tall man, short and messy hair and, oh my God, those eyes, that is the most beautiful green that you ever seen.

He sits in front of you.

- I'm Dean. - He says.
- I'm (Your Name).
- So, (Your Name) what's happening?
- Really? I'm just not drunk enough to tell my problems to a stranger.
- I just present myself to you, you see we're not strangers anymore. So tell me, what's happening? Let me guess, boyfriend problems.
- I wish.
- You can tell me you know, I'm sure it's not something I've not been through.

You grab the newspaper that was on the chair next to you and put it on the table.

- There you have my problem. - You say.

He grabs the newspaper and reads the news. That is the case that he is working on and that is the girl, you are the girl, the survivor of the attack that they were looking for.

- You know - He puts his hand in his pocket and takes of a badge - I am an FBI agente and I would like to speak to you, I mean when you were sober.
- Ask what you want.
- You're sure?
- Yeah
- I would like to know that happened that night.
- Vampires. - Dean looks at you with surprise. - What? I may be drunk, but I know what I'm saying.
- And I believe you.
- I know you do.
- Oh really?
- Yeah, and you know why? Because that's a fake badge. I'm not dumb. Now, who are you really?
- How do you know the badge is fake?
- Oh, don't get me wrong, it's a good fake but just not that good. - He smiles
- I'm a hunter.
- What?
- I hunt things that...
- I know. - You cut him off - I've heard of you hunters.
- You did?
- Yeah, I hear a lot of things in this bar and I need your help. I want to kill those monsters. - You grab your glass and drink again.

Another tall man, this one taller got to the table.

- Dean, I'm going to the motel, you're coming? - He says.
- Sam. We have our case right in front of us.
- What do you mean? - The tall man asks.
- Sam this is (Your Name), the survivor of the attack. Sam is my brother.
- Hi. - You say.
- Hey. - He says - We...
- Hey Dean, - you cut Sam off - why don't you give me your number so I can call you tomorrow?

Dean took a napkin and wrote his number down and next to it he wrote "Are You Gonna Remember Me Tomorrow?".

You took the napkin and read what he wrote. The next thing you notice is you giving him a soft smile and him, with the pen in the middle of his lips, smiles too. Then you get up and leave the place.

Sam looks at Dean with surprise.

- What? - Dean responds to that look.
- Nothing.
- What?
- It's just that it's always you to ask for the girl's numbers and this one was different, you give her your number and you didn't even take hers.
- So?
- Nothing.
- Let's go to the motel. - Dean says getting up and starts walking towards the door.
- I like her.
- What? - He stops and turn around to face his brother.
- She is different. I like her.
- Yeah, she's fine.
- She's fine? Dean you really, I mean really like her.
- You are okay? Sam, please!
- Yeah, I'm fine but Dean I'm sure she liked you too.
- She is just a girl Sam.
- Apparently not for you.
- That's enough. Let's go. - Dean starts walking again.
- Dean. - Sam tries to call him but he ignores his brother.

They both get out of the bar and go to the motel.