The Girl You Use To Know

- What did you do (Your Name)?

- Mum I needed help.

- And you do this spell?

- The Grand Coven...

- I know everything that is happening but this is dark magic and we don't do that. We are good witches, we don't do dark magic.

- Mum...

- You know what the spell is for? What's gonna happen from now on?

- What do you mean? I did the spell and now we are going to battle. We need to end this war.

- You're wrong. The spell took the power of your soul and now you will receive all our power.

- What?

- A power of thousands of witches, thousands of souls will give you their power.

- No. The spell..

- The spell makes us transfer all our magic to you. If you do survive it's gonna be overwelming.

- I didn't knew.

- I know that you are pregnant (Your Name). Now tell me are you gonna take all our power without explode?

- I didn't new. But the spell still only lasts for a few hours right?

- Yes. But that doesn't matter. It's done. And we have no way to know what is gonna happen to you.

- How can I take the spell back?

- You can't. - You hear a familiar voice behind you saying and you turn to see your grandma - Magic like this can't be undone.

- I don't wanna die. If I die then Dean dies. Oh I should have listen to him. - You look at Crowley that was looking at you from far - Tell Dean that I'm sorry.

The witches start getting close to you.

- (Your Name). - He was worried about you.

- Poughkeepsie.

- I'm sorry. - He says before disappear.

The witches get closer yelling something in latin and a bright white light comes from them to you. You scream in pain.

Crowley shows up in the bunker. The brothers were in the library and as they see him they grab their guns.

- Hello boys. - Crowley says.

- What are you doing here? - Dean asks and they both lower their guns - Forgot that I still want to kill you because you kidnapped my daughter?

- Right. But now we have some important things to talk about.

- Ahh. - Dean screams in pain.

- What's happening. - Sam asks.

- It's her.. - Dean answers - What is she doing?

- It's the spell. - Crowley says - It's worse that she thought. That may destroy her and if it does... you will die too.

Dean stops screaming and looks for air.

- I'm still alive so that means that she is too right? - Dean asks.

- I think so. - Crowley answers.

- Where is she?

- I think they will atack the Grand Coven in a few hours.

- Let's go.

Dean and Crowley get into the car. Sam stays watching out for Mary.

You meet the witches in the woods.