I'm Not A Trophy!

- You're immune to me?! - Crowley says surprised - To my attacks?
- Shut your face Crowley because I'm going to kill you nice and slow.
- What's wrong with you?
- What's wrong with me? I'm just happy because I'm going to rip your heart out!
Dean grabs the Ruby's knife and when he was going to stab Crowley he vanishes.
- Son of a bitch!
Sam falls to the floor, get's up and approaches his brother.
- Dean, are you okay?
- I'm fine Sam! - He runs to you and sees that your wounds are being healed. - (Your Name)? - He touches your face. - Please open your eyes. I need you.
- Dean her wounds are healing. - Sam says.
- I know. Whatever Rowena did must be working.
You open your eyes.
- Dean? - You ask weak.
- Hey sweetheart.
- Am I in heaven?
- No, you're here with me, on earth. You're alive. How do you feel?
- Like I've been hit by a truck, multiple times. - You sitt up and look around - Where are we?
- Crowley's place.
- Why?
- He kidnapped you.
- What?
- Yeah. He went to the bunker and took you here.
- Why?
- Long story. But now we need to get out of here. Can you walk?
He helps you get up.
- Yeah. I can. But you have to help me.
You three get out of that room. When you were close to the front door you see that it was open but suddently it shuts completely.
- You really thought that I would let you all go just like that? - A voice behind you says and you all turn around.
- Crowley! - Dean says furious - You know I still want to kill you!
- Great. Because I want to kill you too.
- Good.
- Let's fight. But a fight just like my time, without weapons.
- You're sure? Cause I always beat you like that.
- I don't want any tricks Dean.
- Well I prefer to use my knife - Dean takes the Ruby's knife out of his pocket - If you don't mind.
- That's cute but no. - With his powers Crowley takes the knife out of Dean's hands and brings it to him - You see, now I got it. What do you say to a fight like that, without any of this. - Crowley looks at the knife - And the winner gets the girl.
- I'm not some kind of trophy! - You answer.
- Sam! Help your name get out of here - Sam grabs you and Dean lets you go.
- No! No way! I'm not a prize for the winner! I'm a person!
- Sam take her out of here! - Dean yells and Sam tries to take you out.
- No! - You yell - Stop it! Are you all insane! I'm not going to leave!
- You're stubborn you know? - Dean says.
- Well I learn that from you!
- Go away with Sam (Your Name)!
- There will be no fight, period! I don't know what's... Can somebody explain to me why all of this is happening? - You yell.
- Why don't you ask him? - Dean says - He's the one who loves you.
- What?
- It's true. - Crowley says - I do love you.
- Like a daughter? - You ask.
- No, like a man loves a woman.
- Oh that's enough - Dean says and approaches Crowley - You're going to die you son of a bitch!
Dean punches him and he falls to the floor. He gets up and when Dean was going to the second punch, Crowley grabs his hand and punch him in the face. Dean falls to the floor and you yell in pain. Crowley approaches Dean and was preparing to kill him when Sam yells.
- Stop it! - Crowley looks at him. - If you kill him you kill her too!
- What?
- Look at her Crowley. - He looks at you - What you do to him you do to her too! They are connected!
Crowley looks at Dean and just dissapears leaving the Ruby's knife behind. Dean grabs it and approaches you.
- How are you sweetheart?
- How am I? Well how do you think? I.. - You  couldn't talk anymore and you pass out.
Dean takes you in his arms and carries you to the car.
You all go to the bunker. You were fainted till there so Dean carries you to the bunker and puts you in the bed.
On that moment he notices that all your wounds were compleatly healed.
- How's she? - Cas asks coming in the room.
- She's fine for now.. Cas?
- Yes.
- You think her and I... You think that we have some kind of link? I mean like she and Mary?
- That may be true Dean. You didn't had pulse but you were there, inside your body. Do you remember anything?
- I do. We... - He takes a deep breath - Me and her were in some kind of dream. You know.. a perfect dream. Mary was turning 5 and my mum, her mum and her grandma where there, alive. We were living some happy pie life. I wanted to stay... - Tears get to his eyes - she wanted too.
- It wasn't real Dean.
- I know. We both knew that but.. If we were there she wouln't be like this.
- It was in your minds.
- I know. And the main reason why we came back is because we have Mary here. And you, and Sam. - You wake up breathless. - Hey sweetheart that's okay. I'm here.
He hugs you.
- Dean.
- How do you feel? - He asks letting go the hug.
- Fine. - You look at your arms. - My wounds, they dissapear!
- I think whatever Rowena did worked. Later but still.
- Where's Mary? - You look at the crib and she wasn't there. - Where is she?
- Sam took her when I brough you here.
- I need to see her.
You get up.
- Hey, hey, hey. - Dean stops you - You need to rest.
- I'm fine.
- Yeah you almost died today!
- You too, and you're walking and talking aren't you?
- Yeah but you're different.
- Why? Because I'm a girl?
Cas leaves the room.
- No, of course it's not because you're a girl. It's just...
- I heard you out there Dean. You were willing to fight with Crowley and make me a trophy for the winner.
- (Your Name)...
- I'm a person Dean!
- I know that.
- You do? Let me ask you something. Am I just one more girl for you? Just one of the many girls that you got laid with?
- No, of course not. You're the mother of my daughter.
- The mother of your daughter uh? Didn't seem like it back there.
- Seriously? You're like that because of him? Because of Crowley? - He yells.
- That's not what I mean! - You yell too.
- Really? Because if anyone hears you talking like that..
- What?
- It seems that you like him!
- Like him? Are you insane?
- It sure as hell seems like it!
- Oh don't you dare say that! You have no right to say that after all we been through! No!
You leave the room letting Dean there alone.

 - What? - It seems that you like him! - Like him? Are you insane? - It sure as hell seems like it! - Oh don't you dare say that! You have no right to say that after all we been through! No! You leave the room letting Dean there alone