Magic

He wakes up on his body with Sam and Rowena around him.

- Finally! - Sam says - What were you thinking?

- She's here Rowena. - Dean looks at her - Her spirit is here. She said that something is bloking her. Do you know what it is?

- I think I do.

- What?

- Mary didn't receive (Your Name)'s magic yet. Maybe that's what is keeping her here.

Dean gets up and approaches you.

- I'm gonna bring you back sweetheart.

He gets out of the bedroom and Sam goes after him to the library.

- What are you going to do?

- I'm gonna find a way to bring her back. - Dean says looking for something on the bookshelves.

- Not now. Dean you need to rest.

- She's here Sam. I just need to find a way to put her back in her body.

- What did she said to you?

- Nothing.

- Nothing?

- She wants me to make her a hunters funeral but I can't Sam. I just can't.

- Dean maybe...

- No Sam! I'm gonna find a way.

- That's enough! - Sam says taking a book from his hands - You almost died back there. You need to rest man.

- I have to do something Sam.

- Not now. Go to my room and rest. Come on man. How long don't you sleep?

- I don't care. I need to bring her back Sam!

- And how do you think she feels seeing you like that? You say that she's here right? So you think she's happy seeing you like this.

- Sam.

- I mean it Dean. You think she likes seeing you like this? You need to rest. I stay here doing research and you just go to my room, rest a little bit, sleep. You deserve it man.

- Sam. - Dean grabs a bottle of whiskey and drinks it.

- If you don't want to do this for you or even because I'm asking you that's fine

- If you don't want to do this for you or even because I'm asking you that's fine. But do this for her then. She needs you to be ok so you can bring her back. How do you think she feels seeing you like this.

- Ok. For her.

- Good.

Dean goes to Sam's room and sit down.

- (Your Name). Are you there? - He looks around but don't see anything - I need to bring you back sweetheart and I will do anything to have you here again. You're there sweetheart? Can you do something to show me that this wasn't just a dream? (Your Name)? - He looks around but nothing. You weren't there.