Our Blood

- What? - Dean asks.

- That was my part of deal. - You say - And I keep my deals.

- Wait. So if that is your part of the deal... - Sam says - Why did you made that deal anyway Crowley?

- I was desperate okay ? - Crowley says - The hell was gone, I lost my kingdom! I didn't knew what to do.

- So you asked her to make you human? - Dean asks.

- I thought it was the only way okay? I was lost.

- Oh I would love to turn you human. - Dean says - Cause that way while I turn you I would kick your ass for changing the deal and kidnapping my wife! But well I still can kick your ass after.

- Sam. - You call him - Will you do this for me? Cause me and Dean can't.

- Sur... - Before he could answer Adam cuts him off.

- I will do it. - He says.

- Adam? - You and Dean say at the same time.

- Yeah. I want to do this.

- Adam... - You start - You are still new to this... uh... I think you shouldn't...

- I want to do this (Your Name). So what I need to do?

- Adam this involves blood. - Sam says.

- How many blood?

- Adam it's your blood... so...

Adam takes a knife out of his pocket and cuts himself on the hand.

- How many blood? - He says and you smile.

- Winchesters. - You say smiling proudly - Always willing to bleed for the greater good. Come on let's lock Crowley down there and prepare the things.

- Uh.. Can I talk to you sweetheart? - Dean asked you.

- Yeah.

Sam approaches you and takes Crowley out of there. The others leave the room too.

- How are you? - He asks with a worried look on his face.

- I'm fine.

- Really?

- Yeah. But... Dean I was turning bad again... worse than that I was turning into a demon.

- What?

- Yeah.

- How's the magic?

- Fine. Purifying itself. Dean it was James... He warned me. I had a horrible vision of him with dark eyes. I... I got so scared. It was awful.

- Calm down. - He hugs you tight - You're home now sweetheart. And you will be out of the deal soon. Adam will turn Crowley human and you and James will be fine.

- Yeah... - You let go the hug - I'm not so sure.

- What? Why?

- Lucy. He wants something from me. Remember that vision that I had a while ago? He's not gonna give up on me by the goodness of his heart.

- We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

- Dean...

- It's true. Now we need to focus on Crowley.

- Yeah.

- Okay. Let's go.

You two get to the dungeon seeing the brothers preparing the things for the ritual. Rowena was there too and as soon as she sees you she approaches you.