I Need To Hide This...

- What??? - You say looking to her hand on your belly - That's not possible. I can't. Dean and I are very careful with this. He's a hunter, I'm a witch. This can't be true. - She takes her hand off your belly -  You're joking right? Tell me you're joking Rowena!
- I'm not joking. It's true.
- But It can't be. I'm with Dean like a month, not even that. I think you're wrong Rowena.
- I'm not. I can feel it inside of you. It's here. - She puts both hands on your belly - It's right here. I can feel it. And you know, by the way he or she is now I think it's there even before you got your magic.
- That can't be truth. If it's like that why didn't you felt it before?
- Because it was too little to be notice. And you were dying because of your magic remember? Besides that it's been more than a week since that happen, you have no idea how much they grow in a short period of time.
- Oh please aren't you gonna give me lessons about what's like to be a mother right?
You take her hands off you. Wait... Did you just said that word? Mother. Oh crap.
- That is correct my darling. You are going to be a mother.
- A witch and a hunter having a baby. That seems like a beggining of a bad joke. This can't be true.
- But it is.
- I can't even make the test Rowena. It's to soon for that but I'm sure I can't be, I am not pregnant.
- Test? Why do you need that when you have me? I can even prove you. You see, the sickness you felt, you thowing up and beeing dizzy, normal human behaviours of a pregnant woman and then the feeling that you had that your powers changed, your baby is growing and he is going to be a witch or wisard like you, he felt your powers and instinctively he messed up with your magic. That was his way to show you that's he or she is there.
You bring your hands to your belly.
- I'm pregnant?
- That's what I'm trying to tell you!
- Oh my God. What I'm going to do now? - You take your hands back - How is this possible? We were careful.. Wait, you told me it was before my magic, it was... it was our first time? Oh my God! What I'm going to do now?
- Hey. - She takes your hand and takes you back to the chair- Calm down darling. I'm gonna make us a sweat coup of tea.
- No. - You stop her - I can't stay. Dean must be worried. Oh God, Dean, what I'm gonna say to him.
- Well, I can go with you if you want.
- Really?
- Yes. I always liked you, you know. I always knew you were special even when the coven cast you out I knew. I really want to help you.
- Thank You Rowena, for everything.
- I will be here, always my darling.
You zap you both to the library of the bunker. Dean and Sam were opening the door.
- You know what Dean, maybe she just don't want to be found. - Sam says.
- She was sick Sam, sick!
- Dean we look everywere around the bunker. She's not here anymore.
- She can't be so far away. She left on foot Sam.
- We look everywhere in and outside the bunker.
- Yeah, well I'll look for her, I will turn every stone to find... - He looks down and sees you. - (Your Name)? - He runs down the stairs and hugs you. - Where have you been? - He let go the hug. - I was do worried about you.
- I was with Rowena.
- What were you doing with her? - He says looking at you both.
- Well, (Your Name) has something to tell you Dean. - She says.
- You do? - He asks.
- Yeah. - You didn't know how to tell him so you you didn't - Uh, Rowena helped me with her magic and now I'm not sick anymore. Uh, that's it.
- Oh. I'm glad you're okay. I was so worried.
Sam finds strange the look on yours and Rowena's faces.
- You're sure that's it? - He asks suspicious.
- Of course it is. - You say.
- Can I talk to you alone my darling? - Rowena asks - It's about your magic.
- Sure. I take you to the door.
You and Rowena get up the stairs and go out the door.
- What Rowena?
- Well don't you going to tell him that he's gonna be a dad?
- I can't.
- I beg you a pardon?
- He's a hunter, hunters don't have kids, or they shouldn't have. And me, I'm a witch Rowena. I can't... I can't do that to Dean and to a child.
- And what are you gonna do when your belly starts to grow up? I don't suppose you are going to do an abortion.
- No. Of course not Rowena.
- So what are you gonna do when you belly start to show?
- I guess I will find out when that happends. Thank you and goodbye Rowena.
You zap her again to the place where she was before and you get in the bunker where the brothers still were. You get down the stairs.
- Is she gone? - Sam asks.
- Yeah. I zap her to where she was before I find her.
- You can zap people to places? - Dean asks.
- Yeah. I found out that I can do that today.
- Awesome. Anybody else it's hungry? I'm starving. Let's go eat.
Dean left the library and you were going after him but Sam grab your arm. He waits for Dean to be out of sight and he frees your arm.
- What's happening? - Sam asks.
- What do you mean?
- Dean was so happy to have you back that he didn't even notice that something's wrong, but I did.
- There's nothing wrong. I was weak so I ask Rowena to help me, that is it.
- That's not just it. I can feel it. You two were too strange. You know I will find out sooner or later.
- There's nothing for you to find out.
Dean shows up.
- So? I'm going to have to eat alone or what?
- No, - you say - of course not.
You glance at Sam and the three of you walk to the kitchen.
- I'm going to make steak. You want? - Dean asks.
- Since when do you cook? - You ask.
- Since I have a kitchen just for me. So? Three?
- Yeah. - Sam says.
Dean starts to cook the steaks. You feel sick because of the smell and you have to make an excuse to get out of the kitchen. You go do the bathroom and when you come back the steaks were ready. You all eat.
After that you go to your shared bedroom and watch tv. Dean comes in, finds you on the bed and sits by your side.
- What are you watching?
- Just some stupid movie. It's a new one I guess.
- You're strange. What's happening (Your Name)?
- Nothing.
- Tell me. I want to help you.
He touches your arm and next he places his hand over your belly, just a normal move of him, but after you discover your pregnancy that is not normal at all for you.
You know that he won't find out just by touching you but your instinct was to get up fast.
- What's happening? - He gets up and approaches you.
- I just remember something. - You say the first thing that came to your head.
- What?
- I... I need to reunite the coven.
- And you remembered that right now?
- Yeah. I'm gonna convoke them to a reunion.
You get out of the room and breath a sigh of relief and think to yourself "How long will I be able to hide this?"