First Case

In the morning Dean wakes up first and he just stays there looking at you and thinking about the beautiful night you two had together.

When you wake up, you notice that he's staring you.

- Good Morning. - You say.
- Good Morning Beautiful. Did you sleep well?
- Yeah. But it couldn't be different with you by my side.
- I think I love you.
- What? - You never thought that you would hear those words coming from his mouth.
- I can't stop thinking about you, I want, I need to be with you all the time.
- Well if that's love I think I love you too.

He kisses you.

- I want to have a real relationship with you. Like I never had with anyone.
- You do?
- Yeah. Do you accept?
- To be your girlfriend?
- Yeah.
- I do.

He kisses you. A couple minutes later you both get up and have a shower. He goes in first while you eat because you're starving. You don't see Sam anywhere, but you don't worry much because he must be out for breakfast.

Then it's your time to take a shower. While that Sam gets home and finds Dean in the kitchen.

- Oh, good you're here, please tell me you brought coffee. - Dean says.
- Yeah. - Sam answers while Dean grab one of the coffees that he puts on the table and he start looking at him.
- What? - Dean says when he notices Sam's look.
- So? You have nothing to tell me?
- I think I'm in love man.
- You're in love? - Sam asks surprised.
- I just like her so much. You know, I never felt this.
- Finally, you admit.
- Yeah, I like her since I first saw her in that old bar. She's an amazing, strong and beautiful person. - Sam just smiles and they stay in silence. A few moments later you appear. - Oh, that's  girl. - Dean approaches you and gives you a kiss.
- Well uh, uh - Sam says - we should get to work. Another person died.

- Another? - You say.

- Yeah. And (Your Name) I've got you a present.
- What? - You approach him, and he puts something on your hands. - A fake badge? Does this mean that now I can go to with you? Investigate things and pretend I'm a federal agent?

- Yeah!
- Thank you. - You hug Sam.
- Welcome.

After breakfast the three of you go see the body of the third victim. You found out that the heart was missing just like the other victims. Back home you start doing research again.

- So werewolves eat human hearts. - You say.

- Yeah. - Sam responds.
- And they only turn on full moon. But it's not full moon yet.
- The pure bloods can turn wherever they want. This must be pure blood. - Dean says.
- Pure blood?
- Yeah, the ones that were born like this.
- Oh my Gosh they have kids? Like baby werewolves?
- Yeah.
- So. They can turn wherever they want, and they only can be killed with silver.
- Yeah. If you put silver on their skin, it burns them but if you put one of these bad boys into their hearts - Dean grabs a bullet - Done.

- And they need to be bitten to turn.
- Yeah.
- So, since they look like normal people who can they be?

- I think we should stick with our first guess. - Sam says - And we go break in this night.
- I think that's a great plan. - Dean answers.

After the night falls you three broke in the house of the person that you were almost sure it was the werewolf. The house was messy and dirty. They found the door that leads down to the basement and get down the stairs. You were distracted by some sound and didn't saw them get down.

As they get down there they got attacked from behind.

Meanwhile you didn't  find anyone, so you get downstairs and you find the boys on the floor fainted and tied with rope. You try to awake them, but you can't.

A werewolf gets behind you and you can feel him there so when he was preparing to attack, you attack him with a silver blade, and you cut him in his hand. Before you could do something else, he throws you against the wall.

Dean and Sam awake when they hear you beat against the wall. When you look up you see them, not only one but four werewolves coming on your direction. Sam was able to free himself and start to attack them. You look at Dean that was almost free and he gives you a look telling you to go get his gun that was on a corner next to you.

He freed himself and you pass him the gun. You take one from your pocket and you shoot killing one werewolf, Dean and Sam killed the other two and one escaped. This one takes the gun from your hands and put it against your head.

- Put your guns down or she dies. - The werewolf says.
- You are the one that's going to die. - You say grabbing your silver knife and you cut his arm, he drops the gun, you grab it and shoot him in the heart.

Seconds later Dean helps you get up.
- Are you okay? - He asks.
- Yeah, I'm fine. And you?
- I'm good.
- Sam, you look like you have been hit by a truck. - You say.
- Yeah, thanks. - He answers smiling a little bit.
- Let's go. - Dean says.

As soon as you all get to the house Dean calls Cas to fix you and Sam. After that Cas goes away, Sam goes to his bedroom and you and Dean stay in the living room watching TV.

- You're sure you are okay? - He asks.
- Yeah, I am.
- How do you feel after your first official hunt?
- Good.
- You are stronger than I thought.
- I just wanted to save you.
- I'm in love with you.
- I'm in love with you too. - He kisses you. - Today I was so afraid to loose you.
- You will never loose me (Your Name).
- If I lost you today, I...
- Shhh. I'm here, aren't I?

- Yeah. You are.
- You save my life out there.
- I just did what I needed to do, and you save my life too remember? Twice.
- Yeah. And you know why?
- Why?
- Because I can't live without you.
- Me neither. - You kiss him.

After a while you end up falling asleep in his arms. He smiles and kisses your forehead. It was so good having you there that he couldn't think in anything else but you. You are there and he will do everything right, he couldn't lose you because of some silly mistake. He doesn't know what he did to deserve you, to deserve a girl so beautiful, smart and strong right beside him but now that he has you, he will fight for you because he loves you too much to lose you.

After a few minutes looking at you Dean falls asleep too.

You wake up at the middle of the night and go to the kitchen for a glass of water.  When you come back to the living room you turn the t.v off.

- What you think you're doing? - A voice behind you says.

You turn around to see Cas standing there.

- Oh Cas it's you! You scared me. I thought..
- Answer my question!
- I don't know what you're talking about.
- Oh you do. - Cas puts you against the wall with his right hand on your neck and of his left sleeve he pulls out an angel blade.
- Cas, please! - You say hardly.
- Sam and Dean are my friends and you're not going to hurt them.
- I don't want to hurt them. Cas, please. Dean! - You try to call Dean for help.
- Dean and Sam won't hear you!
- Is this a dream? You got into my mind?
- Yeah but the pain that you're feeling is real and you are going to have it when you wake up, if you do wake up.
- Let me go please! - You beg him.
- Not until you tell me what is your evil plan against Sam and Dean.
- Evil plan? You're crazy, let me go. - He let's you go and you cough. - I love Dean, with all my heart, I would give my life for him, and Sam he's like my brother, I will never hurt them.
- You're lying.
- I'm not. I love those guys, they are the only family that I have.
- Stop lying!
- I'm not lying Cas, please believe in me.
- Why should I? I know who you are, I felt it when I healed you. So what is your evil plan against the Winchesters?