Where Is She?

Four months had passed. You were almost five months pregnant and your belly was growing fast.
You never get back to the coven because you decided to stay away till the baby is born.
You saw Rowena a couple times but you decide it was better for you to stay away from her too. As for hunts Sam and Dean keep hunting but you always stay home and do the research like today.
You are in the library with a bunch of papers and books on your front, over the table, when you hear the door open.
- Dean? - You get up, see the door open and Cas gets in. - Oh, it's you, you scared me.
- Sorry. - He says and gets down the stairs - How are you?
- I'm fine, I don't feel sick anymore, just sometimes the baby messes up my magic, but nothing that I can't handle. On the other hand I want so many diferent and strange things at like 3 am, 5 am and Dean has been a sweet, always finds a way to get me what I ask.
- That sounds good.
- What's happening Cas?
- I need to talk with you.
- Yeah?
- I need your help.
- No. Cas I am done. I promise that until my baby born I...
- I know... but you need to know, and I need your help.
- For what?
- I need you to come with me.
- No, Cas. - You turn your back on him - I'm retired for that. I told you.. at least till my baby born, I am out.
- But I need your help.
- I only do research now. I can't put myself in danger again. Dean will kill me if he knows that I even considered go out with you. You want me to do research, I will do it but go with you - you turn to him - I'm sorry.
- (Your Name) it's the witches.
- What about them?
- The witches of your coven are fighting with the witches of the Grand Coven.
- What?
- The witches of the Grand Coven unite to end with the Eternals.
- How do you know that?
- Does it matter? (Your Name) I know that you need to be careful because of your pregnancy but you are they leader and I though you should know.
- Cas, can you zap me to the coven? I need to save my strength.
- Can I go with you?
- Give me your hand. - He gives you his hand and you put yours over. Some flash of white light appear. - There you go.
- What was that?
- Well I protected you against any attack of the witches. Any spell do by a witch will never hurt you. Even by me. I'm the only one who can take that back and I won't do that.
- Thank You.
- Welcome.
He puts his hand on your shoulder and in a second you were inside the coven. Witches were take care of others that were hurt.
- What's happening here?
- (Your Name), what are you doing here? - An old witch asks.
- I made the question first.
- Well you are pregnant, and you have your life connected to the baby, we don't want you to get hurt.
- So you decided to act without a plan, without a leader and look around, half of us are hurt, dying. You should had tell me!
- Can I ask what an angel does here?
- No you can't! If you want me to tell you anything you have to let me know the important things first. - You look to your right side. - Cas come with me.
You two get up the stairs and arriving at the front of your throne you do a gesture with your hands and a white light fulls the room.
When the light is gone all of the witches that were hurt were healed but that makes you weak and if Cas didn't grab you, you would fell to the floor. He puts you on your throne.
- I'm fine Cas, I just need to rest.
- Can I help you?
- I don't think so. But I'm alright, don't worry.
The same witch that talk to you down there gets up the stairs and with the help of all the others gives you some strength.
- Thank you. - You get up and see that some witches were not in the room. - Where are the others?
The witch gets down the stairs and says.
- Dead.
- What?
- They are stronger that us.
- How many? How many did we loose?
- Seven.
- Seven? Well let's get our revenge! Lets kill all of them or die trying!
- (Your Name)...
- What Cas?
- Are you forgetting that you have a baby inside of you.
You put your hands on your belly and you could feel it, the child was moving inside of you and with that almost seems to tell you to go.
- No Cas, I'm not forgetting and it's because of this baby that I need to go. Because he or she will be the leader of this coven one day, and for that to happen I need to do this right now. - You snap your fingers and Rowena shows up right next to you making the other witches mad.
- Uh, (Your Name), what am I doing here? Oh and hello feathers.
- Rowena, are you aware of the war between the two covens, Grand Coven and us, Eternals?
- I am.
- Are you willing to help us or you will just run away?
- I...
- I'm aware that you once belong to the Grand Coven, and I'm aware too of what you have done bad to our coven, it's your choice.
- I will help you.
- Good. You know anything about them?
- They will atack the coven today. They will be here when the night falls.
- Good. I want the weaker witches to atack first, then the strongest, then Rowena attacks then me and Cas. You will help us right?
- Sure. - He answers.
- Thanks. Everyone understand? Good. But I want you all to promise me something. If you think that you can't fight anymore, then don't. I don't want to loose anyone else. We already loose too much. Too many of us.
The night falls and the coven start to shake. Out there were the witches from the Grand Coven. And the battle beggins. First the weaker witches, then the strongest and then Rowena.
- You're sure that you want to do this? - Cas asks.
- Yeah. I need to Cas. If something happens to me please tell Dean that I love him and that I'm sorry.
- Nothing is going to happen with you. I won't let.
- Promise me.
- I will.
- Thank you.
You two leave the room. Cas start killing witches and you start to fight with some of them till one comes from behind, grabs your wrist and puts you anti magic handcuffs and took you from there. Cas saw you tied and try to go free you but before he can approach you, you all disapear.
The battle ends and the witches of the Grand Coven left. Cas approaches Rowena.
- Rowena, (Your Name) is gone.
- What?
- The Grand Coven witches took her. I tried to save her but they dissapear.
- You go find Dean. I will do a location spell. And you all, come with me, we need to save (Your Name).
Rowena and the others get in the room and Cas left to go find Dean.
Sam and Dean park the car in the front of the door of the bunker.
- Dean I'm sure she's fine. - Sam says while he is getting out of the car.
- I don't know Sam.
- We left the case unsolved and maybe she just didn't heard the phone.
- No Sam. I feel that something happened.
They get in the bunker and Dean finds your phone in one of the tables in the library. He grabs it while Sam went to try to find you.
Cas enters the bunker.
- Dean. - He says getting close.
- Cas? (Your Name) is gone. Do you know where she is?
Sam arrives the library.
- I do. It's all my fault.
- What Cas?
- She ask me to tell you that she loves you and that she's sorry.
Dean lifts his hand to his face while taking a deep breath.
- What happenned?
- The witches of her coven were in a fight with the witches of the Grand Coven. And I thought she needed to know.
- Where is she Cas?
- The Grand Coven took her.
- Damn it Cas! - Dean yells - She's pregnant, are you forgetting that?
- No, but I just wanted to let her know. I didn't mean for this to happen.
- Where's Rowena Cas? - Sam asks. - She can help us.
- She's doing a location spell to find her.
- Take us there. - Sam says.
Cas zap them to the coven. Dean sees Rowena and approach her.
- Where is she?
- Dean, you have to calm down.
- Where is she Rowena?
- The spell isn't working.
- You all should know! - He yells looking around to all the witches - But I swear to you that if something happens to her I will kill you all! I will find you one by one and rip your hearts out! Rowena! You have to find her! She's pregnant for God sake!
- Rowena, please you have to try. - Sam says.
- She's gone. I did all I could.
- What do you mean she's gone?