Baby

- What do you mean you don't know? - Dean asks worried.
- She's hurt. - Crowley says getting close to you - Hurt in so many ways, I don't know if even her entire coven can heel her completely.
Dean takes you in his arms heartbroken hopping that you would open your eyes.
- Can I help? - A voice behind Dean says. It was Cas.
- You think you can do anything to save her?
He puts his fingers on your forehead. Seconds later you wake up and sit down gasping for air like you were hours without breathing.
- Calm down. - Dean holds you.
You look to your right side.
- Dean? Oh my God. - you hug him - You are here. I was so scared.
- Shhh, I'm here now.
- I thought I've never see you again, I was so scared.
You let go the hug and the baby start to move inside your belly, you put your hands over.
- What? - Dean asks and you grab his hand and put it over your belly. The baby kicks. - Is that what I think it is? Is he? -He smiles.
- What's happening? - Sam asks. You call him and put his hand over your belly too. - He's kicking.
- When does this started? When do you felt him move for the first time? - Dean asks.
- A few days ago, you were hunting so I didn't want to tell you by the phone.
Dean realizes that he has been gone for too long because of the hunts and he's loosing all this special moments.
- How do you feel? - Sam asks taking his hand off your belly.
- I feel fine, tired but fine.
- Good. - Cas says and that's when you saw him.
- It was you? You healed me?
- I healed what I could, but you're still hurt.
- What happened? - Dean asks.
- I don't know what happen. I was in the battle and then I just wake up in a cage with some freaky symbols on the walls.
- And then?
- Some witch enter to the room and took my blood. She said it was to reinforce the symbols.
- Did they say something else? - Rowena asks.
- Yeah, they wanted me for their leader.
- What?
- They wanted me to leave the Eternals and join the Grand Coven. Of couse I said no. I was born a Eternal, I will die a Eternal.
- Well come on. Let's go home. - Dean says - Can you walk?
- Yeah.
He helps you get up and you all walk to the car.
Getting there Crowley leaves and Rowena helps you get in the car. You both get in, and then Cas and the boys get in too.
You go to the bunker. Not a single word was spoken till there.
Dean helped you out of the car and enter the bunker.
There you sit in one of the chairs of the library.
- You're sure you are okay. - Dean asks worried.
- Yeah.
Rowena approaches you and puts her hands on your shoulders.
- Why don't we drink a sweet coup of tea?
- At this hour? It's morning Rowena. -  Dean says - She sould rest.
- Actually that's a good idea. I accept. - You say.
- Well. I'm going to make it then.
- Thank you. - You say while she was leaving.
- I still don't like her here. - Dean mumbles.
- Dean she save me how many times? Let her be here for now.
- I don't know (Your Name), she is a wicked witch, and this place, well are you forgetting that every spell in the world is here?
- She save me how many times?
- Yeah.
- I'll tell you something. Why don't you go take a shower, I need to speak with Cas.
Dean kisses your forehead and after he and Sam get out of the room. Cas sits down right in front of you.
- I'm sorry (Your Name).
- No, you don't have to be sorry. You didn't mean for all of this to happen.
- Yeah but I took you there, I was the one who warn you about all of that. You and your baby almost died because of me.
- It's fine Cas.
- No, it's not. I almost killed you by taking you there.
- It's fine. I'm fine. I'm alive.
- I guess I only can do something.
- What?
- I will protect you and your baby for as long as you may live.
- Cas, you don't need to do that.
- I have to, it's the only way I can be in peace with myself.
- I'm fine Cas.
- But you almost die because of me. I won't let anything else happen to you.
- Cas..
- Please.
- Thank you.
- You don't have to... - You hug him tight.
Not too long after that Rowena approaches you with the tea. She gives you a cup of if.
- Cas, do you want? I can go get more cups.
- No, thank you.
She sits by your side.
- So you know already if it's a boy or a girl? - She asks.
- No. I prefer to know only when the baby borns. - You drink your tea.
- But what do you prefer? A boy or a girl?
- I don't prefer anything. What's matter is that it's born healty.
- Oh really? You know, when I was pregnant of Fergus I always knew that was a boy. Don't you feel anything?
- Yeah. I do feel but I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to dissapoint Dean saying that is a boy or a girl and then knowing that is not.
- Well have you bought any cloths yet?
- Some, but I'm kind of scared of leaving the bunker, now that I know that the Grand Coven is looking for me it's even worse.
- But you can't stay locked in here darling.
- Rowena I don't want do die. Dean would be devastated if that happens. I don't want to see him hurt.
- But you know there's ways for you protect yourself and walk without beeing notice right?
- Yeah but my magic is unstable and I'm afraid of hurt someone, - You drink again - or myself. - You put down your empty cup. - I will just stay quiet and do the research while Dean and Sam go to the hunts like before. I will not put myself in risk for no one, not even for the coven. Dean would kill me if something happened to me again.
- Nothing will happen to you - Cas says. - I promise that to you.
Dean finishes the shower, puts some cloths and goes to the library.
- Hey sweetheart. - He says before kissing you. - You should go rest now.
- Yeah, maybe I will take a shower first, I need to take off me this Grand Coven witch smell - You look to Rowena. - Nothing against you.
- Oh that's fine. I'm not one of them for a long time.
Dean helps you get up and you go take a shower. Then you go to your room and he comes in when you were lying down.
- Oh, you need help? - He approaches you.
- I'm okay honey. I am. I just need to sleep a couple hours. And you need too. Come here.
He lies down next to you and you rest your head on his chest just hearing his heart beat.
- I almost lost you today. - He says.
- I'm here.
- What were you thinking when you left the bunker to go to the coven?
- I just wanted to help them, I'm their leader after all.
- You could have died.
- I know. I didn't thought of what could happen. When Cas told me I just... I don't know.
- Cas.. He should know.
- Don't blame him Dean, he just wanted to help.
- But he didn't.
- Cas, he healed me, and he said that from now on he will protect me and our baby. And don't worry because I won't leave the bunker again, not untill the baby born. I will be here just doing research like I've been doing in the last months while you go on hunts.
- No, I'm not going to hunt till the baby is born.
- What?