Mother's Love

- You're here... I...

- Well you pray for help right?

- You're... I mean... You're God?

- I am.

- I'm sorry what?

- You need my help right? I'm here to help.

- Can you bring (Your Name) back?

- I think so. You know you have a beautiful daughter.

- Thank you. Sam is dead. Can you please bring him back? And Cas too?

- All in its time. Now you need to save (Your Name).

- Me?

- Yes Dean. She needs to want to be back. You have to make her want to be back.

- I can't Chuck. I will call you Chuck ok?

- Yeah. Its fine, I prefer like that.

- So here's the thinh, I tried to bring her back over and over and I couldn't... I don't know what else am I suppost to do.

- Try again.

- You know she's with your son don't you?

- I know.

- So maybe that's because you don't want to get to her and send me instead?

- You're wrong. - He approaches Dean and give him the baby - Take your daughter. See how she's gonna react to her. She almost break somethimes.

- Really?

- Yes. I've been watching her. I think that if you take your daughter she will finally break and want to come back. If so I will be there to help her.

- I'm scared that she may do something to hurt her.

- Don't underestimate a mother's love. And she's good. All that bad things that she's doing are because of the spell but you were right. The woman that you married is still in there. You just need to bring her back.

- I don't understand. You never..

- Occasionally I do answer a prayer.

- Thanks Chuck.

He smiles and disappears. He looks at Mary that now was sleeping calmly in his arms. He smiles and takes her to the car. He puts her on the baby chair in the back and gets on the driver seat. "Ok Dean you have to focus. Where is she?" He thinks.

As soon as he knows the place where you were he starts the engine and drives.

- So Lucy what is our next step?

- You need to heal Adam.

- You know I can't. We have to wait at least a few hours.

- I gotta go to heaven.