All Because Of Me

When you are satisfied you just lay down side by side thinking. You kiss his hand and he looks at you.
- What can I pay for your thoughts? - You ask.
- Nothing.
- So? What is in that head of yours?
- Just thinking.
- About what?
- You, us, Mary.
- Yeah we made a family.
- And that's what I'm afraid of.
- You're afraid of our family?
- I'm afraid because I've never had one. Well I did, for four years and then with Sam and my dad, we're never a normal family and now... You know, my mum wanted to have a normal family too...
- Hey. That's never going to happen to us... Because we are not a normal family, I mean you and Sam are hunters and I..
- And you're a hunter too, a witchunter?
- What?
- Huntwitch? Huntitch?
- What? - You giggle - Let's just sleep.
- Come here beautiful.
You lay down on his chest and you both fall asleep.
In the morning you wake up and Dean wasn't there. You put on your cloths and go find him. You hear him and Sam in the library.
- Dean, it's her unfinished business. People are dying!
You stay away just hearing and you see that Dean was trying to make Mary fall asleep.
- We can't Sam. She will go out and leave it all behind.
- People are dying Dean. Look at the newspaper. It's two Dean, two hunters are dead because they want her.
- What's happening here? - You ask getting up the stairs.
- Hey sweetheart. - Dean comes close but you don't let him approach and go grab the newspaper that was on the table.
You read "That makes two people find dead in two different states but with the same inscription on the wall: "Give us the Great Witch". You stop reading.
- Two people are dead because of me?
- (Your Name)... - Dean tries to speak but you cut him off.
- You weren't going to tell me, if I didn't found out you..
- I want to protect you.
- Then stop protecting me! - You yell and Mary starts to cry. - Give her to me. - You grab your daughter and try calm her down. - So what killed them?
- Vampires we think.
- Sam! - Dean yelled for him to shut up.
- Vampires? - You say - Again?
- Yeah. The victims were found without any blood, but, (Your Name) what they want you for? - Sam asks.
- My blood.
- What? - Dean asks.
- My blood, my family's blood, if they drink it will increase their powers. - The baby stops crying. - That's why they killed my family. And now they want me.
- No! That's never gonna happen! - Dean yells and Mary start to cry again.
- Shhh, that's okay love - You shush the baby and she calms down. - Dean, two people are dead because of me.
- Not just two people - Sam says - Two hunters.
- Hunters?
- Yeah I guess they thought that they will get our attention if they kill hunters.
- Well I got to reunite the coven.
- What for? - Dean asks.
- Well I need to tell them that vampires are after me because I know that if they start killing hunters, next they will kill the coven. They want our blood.
- But isn't just your family blood? It's all the coven too? - Sam asks.
- My family's bood is the pure blood but some freak ritual of the coven makes the new witches drink some of our blood to increase their magic, they are never as strong as us but yeah, their blood can increase the vampires abilities.
- That's just freaking amazing isn't it? - Dean says.
- Dean. I can't let people die because of me. Even if they're hunters or witches. It's already too much blood on my hands.
- Wait you said that the new witches need to drink your family's blood right? - Sam says.
- Yeah.
- And you also said that Rowena brought new witches to save you and to join the coven, so that means that you give them your blood?
- No, for God sake no! I don't agree with any of that crap, but they probably drink the blood of my grandmother or my mother. They like to stock blood to any witch who joins them.
- So they have a stock of blood?
- Yeah Sam, why?
- Well if they found that blood they will get stronger and they will get to you faster.
- No way! - Dean says - I would die before they even get to you.
You notice that Mary fell asleep in your arms.
- You can't do anything. This is my business, I got to finish this.
- No, not without me!
- Keep your voice down. Our daughter is finally asleep.
- Our daughter, right, are you forgetting that the link still stands? If something happens to you happens to her too!
Mary starts to cry.
- Good Dean, you wake her! - You shush the baby - God I can't even talk to you!
You leave the living room with Mary in your arms and go to the bedroom.
Getting there you start walking around humming a song to try to make her fall asleep.
A coulpe minutes had pass and she was still crying. Dean enters the room.
- (Your Name).
- Go away! You see what have you done? She doesn't stop crying and I don't know what I'm going to do!
- She's not weat?
- Of couse she's not weat. I made sure of it when I got here. Did you fed her with the milk that Sam brought?
- Yeah.
- Maybe it's time for me to start feeling her with my milk! Oh my Gosh, what will I do now. - You sit on the bed and tears get to your eyes - I just wish my mum was here.
Dean sits right beside you.
- Can I hold her?
- Don't you think you already did enough?
- I know I shouldn't be like that but just the idea of loosing you two, of loosing you again...
- Two men are dead because of me Dean, two hunters. I need to do something.
- I can't see you hurt again.
- I have all my mojo back Dean, I'm not going tl get hurt.
You get up again with Mary, she finally starts to calm down.
- Let me hold her now. I will put her to sleep.
Dean gets up, holds her and starts to humming Mettalica.

 - Are you humming Mettalica? - What? It calms her down, damn it calms me down

- What? It calms her down, damn it calms me down.. It's not like the song you were humming yesterday. Lynyrd Skynyrd, really?
- Yeah cause Mettalica it's so much better. The both of them are good.
- If you say so.
Mary finnally falls asleep. He puts her in the crib and then approaches you.
- I'm sorry Dean. - You say.
- I'm sorry too. I'm just afraid to loose you and then I..
Sam comes in the room with his laptop.
- You need to see this!
He puts the laptop in the bed, lows the sound because of the baby and starts the video.
"They don't know yet why this happened. This night a group of people entered that house and murder all it's residents. The victims were found without blood. I have the information that the victims were two womans at the age of 77 and 45, a man at the age of 50, and two teenagers at the age of 15 and 17. I have the information too that it was written on the wall in blood, the phrase: "Give us the Great Witch".
Sam stops the video when the news were showing the photos of the victims and you take three steps back in shock. Dean approaches you.
- You're okay?
- No, those people belong to the Eternals! They killed them Dean! - Tears get to your eyes - I knew those people for all my life. They were my neighbours. I saw those kids grow up, damn I grow up with them too.
- Come here. - Dean hugs you tight and you start to cry. - Calm down.
- It's all because of me.
- Shhh, calm down. We going to kill this sons of a bitches.
- Dean. - Sam says. - Mary is asleep, you should probably take (Your Name) out of here. Go to my room before she wakes up.
- Right. Come with me sweetheart.
Dean takes you to Sam's room while he check on Mary.
You two sit on Sam's bed.
- Dean. - You look to him and he cleans your tears.
- I'm here sweetheart.
- They're dead. I grew up with those people and now they're dead.
- I know.
- Can you go with me?
- Where?
- The coven.
- You're sure? Because I mean, I'm a hunter.
- Well they didn't say that I was going to unite old rivals? Well I guess that witches and hunters have a common enemy now.
- You're sure?
- Yeah. I wan't you there with me. What do you say?