As Normal As It Can Be

Soon you get to the bunker. Dean parks the car on the garage and you all get up till the library where Sam and Hannah were talking about something but they stop as soon as they see you.

 - Hey. - Sam says.

 - Hey. - You all answer and Rowena makes her way to the kitchen to prepare some food.

 - Did we interrupt something? - You ask.

 - No. We're just talking. - Sam says.

 - About what? - Dean asks.

 - Dean... - You say trying him to not get in the subject that may be just Sam and Hannah's.

 - About Crowley. - Hannah answers Dean.

 - What? - You ask.

 - What about him? - Dean asks.

 - Crowley is seeing someone. - Sam says.

 - He what? - You and Dean ask at the same time.

 - Yeah. - Hannah says.

 - Wait, - Dean says - Crowley is seeing a woman?

 - Seems like it. - Sam says.

 - The poor woman does even know that Crowley was a demon? - Dean says - Oh no, no, not just a demon, the king of the whole place that existed downstairs.

 - We don't know. - Sam says.

 - That's not important. - You say - I'm glad Crowley is with someone. He deserves to be loved.

 - Yeah right. - Dean says.

 - Dean I don't think we should say anything, if he's intentions with her are good and her's with him too, just let him be happy. And hey, if it goes well he may even leave the bunker.

 - Well that part...

 - Yeah... Well, Sam where are my kids?

 - Adam is feeding Mary in the kitchen and I think James is still asleep.

 Adam comes to the library with Mary on his arms.

 - Well, look who's here. - Adam says to her.

 - Mummy, daddy. - Mary says exited.

 - Hey sweetheart. - Dean says and takes her in his arms - Miss me?

 - Daddy.

 - Mary, can you explain to me what are you doing? - You ask her smiling, feeling something weird and she giggles.

 A giant rainbow appears on the library and flowers start falling from the ceiling, she giggles.

 - This is her? - Hannah asks.

 - Yes. And the kitchen is filled with red roses, I feel it.

 Rowena comes to the library with some roses in the hands.

 - When I said I was going to eat this wasn't what I was expecting. - She says.

 You, Dean and Sam laugh. You cut of Mary's magic.

 - How can I teach her Rowena? - You ask - She's so young.

 - When the time comes, you will know. Now I need to go make lunch cause I need to eat but, can you please take all of that roses from there?

 You snap your fingers and all the flowers and the rainbow disappear, from the library and the kitchen.

 - Done but... Rowena why are you going to make food if... - You snap your fingers and all the tables on the library get filled with food, one for deserts and the rest with various tipes of meat, - you have it right here.