Where Is Dean?

You two get to the library where everyone was.

- Hey. - You say.

- Hey guys. - Sam says looking to his computer - I think I found a case.

- Really? - You say getting close - What is it?

- Two people were find dead and both had the same symbols carved into their chest.

- Humm. Hearts missing?

- No.

- Let me guess so no lack of blood too.

- No.

- So no werewolf, no vampire.. So what? A witch?

- Maybe.

- Good. - Dean says - So we can call some hunters to take care of this.

- What? - Sam asks.

- Why? - You ask.

- (Your Name) you are not going. Don't you even think about that.

- Why Dean?

- Well because we have a baby daughter in home that needs us and oh.. let me think... You are pregnant of our son. We are not going, period!

- You're bossy.

- What?

- You're bossy. - He looks at you surprised - Don't look at me like that. Dean I was in the middle of a war remember? I was fighting with people that wanted my blood and I'm here.

- This is different.

- Why? Because it's a regular case? Dean this can be a witch and if it is I need to bring her to our coven.

- You are not going.

- You know what? Ok. You win. I'm not going. But you and Sam are.

- What?

- Hunting. That's your life and... and I know you want to check this out. You can go. I will be fine.

- I'm not gonna leave you.

- You will go on this hunt. I will be fine. Just come in one piece. I'm not alone.

He lowers his head and takes a deep breath.

- You're sure?

- I am. And don't forget that this may be a witch case. If it is we need to know.

You kiss him.

- So. - Dean turns to Sam - Let's go.

- Adam. - You say - You want to go with them?

- I don't know if I'm ready. - He answers.

- You are. You know I was a little afraid on my first case too but everything turn out to be fine. I know you are ready. Dean? - You turn to him.

- Yeah. Not that we need but a little back up its always good. If you want to.