We're Changing

- (Your Name)? - You open your eyes. - Hey sweetheart.
- Dean?
- Hey, hey. - You try to move and he stops you. - Calm down, don't move, you're still hurt.
- What happened?
- You were in a car crash.
- Car crash?
- Yeah.
- So finally something normal happens to me. - You smirk - I mean after all the witches, the vampires, the overwhelm magic at least a normal thing happens to me.
- What do you remember?
- I was in the car talking to you. Mary, our baby, how is she?
- Calm down, she's okay now. The doctor said it was just a fever. She's home with Sam.
- Good. I was so scared.
- I told you to pull over, why didn't you?
- I tried but I don't know, I was crying and shaking, I don't know. It all happened so fast.
- I'm so sorry.
- For what?
- All the things that I said to you back home, I just...
- Forget it.
- I..
- Dean, forget it. It's in the past.
- But you...
- I don't want to talk about it.
- I'm sorry.
- I'm sorry too. I love you Dean.
- I love you too.
- Ahhh. - You both scream in pain.
He falls on his knees. Nurses come in the room and seeing him like that, they take him out of there and put him in a bed on the hallway.
They give you an injection to calm you down but that didn't work. They do the same to Dean but that doesn't work on him too. You both were struggling and screaming. Your body temperature was over 40°C and all your bodies just hurt like you were both burning.
Rowena had stayed alone in the hospital while Sam and Cas went to the bunker. She hears something and feels a strong energy so she follows it and comes to the hallway where Dean was and approaches him. He had 4 nurses and a doctor around him, she looks through the window to your room and see that you were screaming too and had nurses and doctors around you too.
- Oh no, this can't be good.
She feels a stong energy comming from you both, and she feels that the energy is growing, and so she starts to run to the exit of the hospital. Getting there she sees Sam with Mary in his arms and Cas.
- What's happening? - Sam asks.
- Run! - She yells and they start running.
Seconds later a explosion of bright white light fulls the entire hospital and everything around it. They hide behind the Impala on the parking lot.
- What's happening? - Cas asks.
- It's both of them. - Rowena answers.
- What do you mean both of them? - Sam asks.
- I felt it. They are doing this unintentionally. Something's happening with both of them. I heard their screams and run to see and just... I don't know...
- What do you mean you don't know? - Sam asks and Mary starts crying. He shush her.
- I don't have all the answers Samuel.
The light fades and they get up looking to the hospital. Mary was still crying and Sam was trying to calm her down. They start to walk and enter the hospital, as they look around they see that all of the people were on the ground.
- Are they... - Sam says.
- They are just sleeping Samuel. - Rowena says.
They walk till the room passing through a bunch of people sleeping on the floor till there. You both were still unconscious. Sam approaches his brother.
- Dean? - He was going to touch him but Rowena stops him. - What?
- Don't touch him right now.
- Why?
- Just don't.
They enter the room, Mary was still crying in Sam's arms.
- What happened to them Rowena? - Sam asks.
- I don't know yet.
You wake up and sit on the bed breathless. Dean wakes up at the same time, breathless too. Mary stops crying and Sam approaches Dean.
- Dean. How do you feel?
- I'm fine, where's (Your Name)?
He gets up and walks to the room.
- Dean? - You say.
- (Your Name)? - He hugs you. - What happened to us?
- Don't know. - You let go the hug.
- You're better. - He says passing his fingers on your face when you had your wounds.
- I think so. - You look to Sam - Mary - You run to him and hold your daughter - Hey love - She smiles at you - I love you so much okay? I'm so sorry. I promise to you that I will never let you down. I promise.
Dean approaches you.
- You can never let her down (Your Name) - He says - Because even after all that happened you're still have time to take care of her, to be with her. So you will never let her down, ever. And you will never let me down too. - He kisses you - You are the best mother I've ever seen. I love you.
- I love you too.
- Hey we should uh, get out of here before all of these people wake up and want to find out what happened. - Sam says.
- Yeah, you're right. - You say.
You all get out of the hospital and go to the bunker. There you go to your room and put Mary in the crib.
Dean approaches you and puts his hands on your waist.
- What can I pay for your thoughts?
- Nothing. - You say smiling.
- Tell me.
- I just... I'm thinking... I need to be an example for her. I mean I'm her mother, I'm one of the people that she will have to inspire her to be a good woman and I can't let her down.
- You will never let her down. - You turn to him and he keeps his hands on your waist. - You're an amazing mother.
- I... - Tears get to your eyes and you walk away from him.
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean all those things.
- I know. - You turn to him. - Dean what's happening to us. You feel it too right? This thing inside.
- I do, I feel it. But we'll going to figgure this out.
- You drank my blood.
- And you have mine in you.
- What?
- Well in the hospital you needed a blood transfusion and you couldn't receive normal human blood, I gave you, mine.
- Wait.. What about my family's blood that was in the coven?
- Stolen. The Grand Coven took it. That's why Rowena went there.
- Crap, but Dean, you're human. So how?
- Rowena said that my blood is changing, maybe because of your blood, because I drank it in the coven, so I was the only one who could save your life.
- Changing?
- Yeah. I don't know. And honestly I don't want to think about it. Come with me. - He grabs your hand.
- Where?
- Just come.
- Wait, what about Mary?
- She's sleeping and Sam will come here if she cries. Come.
You both go to the kitchen.
- What's happening?
- I... I just thought we could eat something. You're hungry aren't you?
- So you want to make me food?
- Yeah!
- What's going on Dean? You seem nervous.
- Me? No! I'm totally normal.
- Yeah, right...
- A burger. I'm going to make a burger. You always liked my burgers. - He approaches the fridge.
- Dean. - You get close to him - What's wrong? Tell me.
- Nothing. - He walks away.
- I know you and I know you have something to say to me but...
- No. I'm just hungry.
- Dean.
- What? - He looks to you - Sit down sweetheart. They will be ready in a minute.
You sit down. A while later he puts an hamburger in front of you. Cas, Sam and Rowena show up.
Cas and Rowena sit down in the front of you and Dean pulls Sam to the side.
- I need you to keep (Your Name) in here.
- What? Why?
- Just keep her busy.
- You are going to give her the ring aren't you?
- I am. I can't wait anymore Sam, after all that happened.. I just...
- What are you going to do? Need help?
- Yeah I need, I need you to keep her busy.
- Okay.
Dean is walking out of the kitchen when you call him.
- Dean.
- Yeah.
- Where are you going?
- Me? Uh bathroom.
- What? Now?
- Yeah. Nature call. Just eat. I'll be back in a minute.
- Dean. - You get up. - What's happening?
- (Your Name) - Sam says and approaches you. - Why don't you eat? I mean you don't eat nothing since, I don't know when.
Dean leaves the room.
- Dean. -You try to go after him but Sam stops you. - What's happening Sam?
- What? Nothing.
- You're trying to keep me busy! You know I can send you to, I don't know, Mars with just snapping my fingers?
- I know but you're not going to do that.
- And why not? - You hear Mary cry. - Oh my daughter is crying, I need to go. - He stops you - What? I can't even go see my daughter?
- Dean is there.. - Mary stops crying. - See, she stopped.
- I'm going anyway, Sam!
- Just.. just wait a little bit.
- For what? - Dean enters the room with Mary in his arms. You approach him. - What's happening?
- I think that Mary has something for you.
- What?
- Take her. - He places your daughter in your arms.
- What? - You notice that she had something in her hand. You open it and see the ring.
Dean kneels in front of you.
- (Your Name) when you show up in my life I was broken, in so many ways that I don't even know how to explain, that was when you show up. Like a bright light, you appear and took me from the darkness I was in. And then.. then you brought to my life this beautiful baby, I mean when did I thought that I will have a child with the most beautiful, stunning and kind woman that I ever met? Everytime I came back from a hunt you were always here to cheer me up, always. You make me strong everytime I feel weak, you make me believe that I can be happy and I am, for the first time I am happy, because I have you in my life. I know I'm talking too much but the important thing that I have to tell you is.. - He takes a deep breath - (Your Name) (Your Surname) Will you marry me?

 - He takes a deep breath - (Your Name) (Your Surname) Will you marry me?