Baby Boy

- So you can go home now. - The doctor says and you sit up - Your baby is perfectly fine. Here you have the first picture of your baby boy.

He gives you a picture of the ultrasound and you smile just before give it to Dean.

You clean yourself and a few minutes later you left the hospital and get to the car.

- You knew right? - Dean asks you.

- Yes. But Dean I just needed to be sure. I didn't wanted to give you false hopes. You know if I was wrong...

- You weren't. - He pulls you close to him - I love you. I can't believe that we are gonna have a baby boy.

- Dean this is our opportunity.

- Of what?

- To raise our kids in a different way that we were raised. I mean you taking care of Sam. You didn't have childhood because of your dad, the hunts, everything and I.. I was raised on a coven, hearing crazy stories and studying spells even without my magic. So this is our chance to do better. And we will.

- You're right (Your Name). I don't want to raise our kids like my father raise me and Sam.

- You are not your father. And hey you will teach this little baby, - you put your hands on your belly - you will teach him baseball like you said to me before.

- Yeah. I can't wait to have him in my arms.

- Can we go home? I'm starving.

- Of course you are. I love you (Your Name).

- Are you gonna remember me tomorrow?

- I will. - He kisses you - Lets get you home sweetheart.

He opens the door for you and you get in. Next he gets in on the driver seat and you go to the bunker.

Getting there Dean parks the car on the garage and you both get to the library. Sam was there and he gets up seeing you two but before he could say anything Dean hugs him tight.

- What happened? - Sam asks when Dean lets go the hug.

- The baby. - Dean says and happy tears get to his eyes - It's a boy. I'm going to have a boy. Can you imagine that?

The brothers hug each other again. When they let go the hug Sam comes to you and hugs you tight.

 When they let go the hug Sam comes to you and hugs you tight

- Congratulations. - He says just before kissing the top of your head.

- Thank you. - You let go the hug and look to his eyes - Sammy I'm sorry. I will never forgive myself.

- You should. I did.

- I can't. I killed you Sammy and I will never forgive myself.

- Come here. - He hugs you again - You need to forget that. I did.