I Will Always Come Back To You

He gets up.
- Hi honey. - You say with a smile.
- Is it really, really you?
- Yes.
- But how?
- Does it matter right now?
- How can I have sure that's really you and not..
You enter the room and grab the silver knife that was over Dean's things and put it on your arm.
- Silver, nothing. Oh this flask is holy water? - You drink. - Not a demon too. And you don't have iron here but I can tell you for sure that I'm not a ghost too.
- Is really, really you?
- It is. - You smile.
He hugs you tight. When he finnaly let's go the hug he kisses you. A very passionate kiss that leave you both breathless.
You both smile.
- Can I see our daughter now? - You ask.
- Yeah.
You both approach the bed and kneel in front of your baby.
- Oh - Tears get to your eyes. - I was so scared, I though I would never see you two again.
- How? How are you here?
- The witches.
- The entire coven unite their powers to save you and they couldn't.
- Crowley. He brought some of his demons, the witches were able to get power from them, some real powerful charms and oh some old witches that Rowena knew joint them forces in exchange to get in the Eternals. They needed a ton of magic to bring me back but they couldn't be without a leader and Mary is too young to lead them. So they did it and they were able to bring me back.
- How do you feel now? With all your magic?
- I have finally all my magic and it's so strong, but I'm learning how to control it. It's going to take time and work but yeah. I think I can do it.
- That's good. What about the link between you two? Mary was born so weak. The doctor even said that he didn't knew if she...
- The link still stands. Not like before but still. I think she was born weak because of my death but maybe as I was brought back she start to heal too.
- But the link will stand forever?
- No, I don't think so. It will break when she grows up I guess.
Sam was going to talk to Dean but he sees you there.
- Dean I... (Your Name)?
- Sam. - You smile getting up.
- Is it really you?
- Sam I been through this, Is really her. - Dean says.
- But how? I mean you were...
- Can I get a hug first uh Sammy?
- Yeah. - He smiles and hugs you tight. - What happened?
- Long story.
Mary starts to cry. You hold her and she immediately stops, you start humming a song to make her sleep
- I got to call Cas. - Sam says before leaving the room.
- Are you humming Lynyrd Skynyrd? - Dean asks.
- What? Simple Man it's a classic! - He smiles.
- I'm so happy that you are here. - Dean says - After last night..
- Hey I was dead less than 24 hours and I'm here now, don't want to talk about it anymore.
Mary finally falls asleep in your arms and you put her in the crib. Dean approaches you from behind, places his hands on your waist and kisses your shoulder.
- She's beautiful. - You say
- Yes she is. She looks just like you.
- Yeah but he has your eyes. - You turn to him and he keeps his hands on your waist.
- I love you.
- I love you too Dean.
He kisses you but Cas and Sam enter the room that moment.
- Uh, uh. - Sam calls your attention and you stop the kiss.
- Cas! - You approach him and hug him.
- I'm sorry, I should be there. I made a promise to you and now...
You let go the hug.
- I'm fine now Cas. I mean I'm alive and I got my mojo back, I just need to learn how to use it.
- I'm glad you're fine. Can I... Can I see her?
- Of course.
He approaches the crib and smiles.
- She is beautiful. She looks a lot like you.
- Uh, uh Dean, can I speak to you? - Sam says - Outside.
The brothers leave the room.
- What? - Dean says.
- You know, I can take care of Mary tonight.
- What? - He says surprised.
- I can take care of my niece.
- What are you talking about?
- Dean, I saw the kiss, I know that you and her need some time alone.
- Really?
- Yeah.
- Why are you doing this for me?
- Dean, we are brothers and I know you better than anyone else in the entire world. I know that you want a time just for you two and man, you deserve it. I can take care of the baby. I know I can, or I will try at least. So, do you want me to watch Mary tonight?
Dean smiles.
- Yeah I do actually.
Sam smiles and you approach the doorway.
- What are you boys doing in the hallway?
- Oh nothing sweetheart. - Dean approaches you and kisses you.
- Uh Dean.. Can you explain to me why the room is such a mess? I mean we can hurt ourselves in here.
- Yeah. I need to clean that up.
Cas shows up behind you.
- I guess I'm going now. - He says.
- Okay. - You answer.
Cas left the room and Sam goes with him.
- Hey sweetheart - Dean says - Why don't you go eat something?
- What about you?
- I'm just going to clean this mess.
- It was because of me wasn't it?
- (Your Name)...
- I know it was. I was dead and you didn't know what to do.
- I don't want to talk about that.
- Dean.
He steps away from you.
- You were dead. I brought your dead body to this room. I put you on the bed - Tears get to his eyes - I didn't knew what to do next.
- Well I'm here now so why don't we clean this up together uh? - You approach him and put your arms around his neck.
- No, go eat something. I will clean this in a minute.
- Well I'm not hungry.
- Don't tell me that the witches feed you.
- No. - You smile.
- So, - He kisses you - why don't you go eat something. I will be there in a minute.
You leave the room and go to the kitchen where Sam was.
- Hey Sammy.
- Hey. So how do you feel?
- Great.
- Really? Even with your magic and everything?
- Yeah. I mean I can't control everything but I will, and hey I don't feel any pain from the delivery, that is a big plus.
- Where were you? You and Rowena dissappeared from here. We went to the coven and nothing.
- I wake up in a garden a few miles outside of town. They told me that I died and that they were able to bring me back by unite their powers with some powerful charms, Rowena brought some witches to help me and Crowley was there too.
- Crowley? What was he doing there?
- He brought some demons for the witches get their power. It was a ton of magic.
- What happen to the demons next?
- They died. All of them. They took so many power of them that they end up dead. When I wake up I just wanted to come back here, see you, see Dean and my daughter.
- Yeah, about that.. I want to thank you for give her my mums name, it wasn't just important for Dean but for me too.
- You don't have to thank me. - You both smile.
A couple minutes later Dean arrives the kitchen. You all eat. In the end Dean says to you.
- Hey sweetheart can you do me a favor?
- What?
- Can you please go to the car? I forgot my jacket there.
- So you don't have another jacket in the room? Uh that's interesting.
- Oh come on, it's that jacket you love, I need it.
- So you're cold now?
- Yeah. - He gives you the keys and you grab it. - Thank you.
You leave the room and go to the car.
Sam and Dean go to your room. Mary was asleep and Dean takes her ouf of the crib and holds her.
- You're sure Sam?
- Yeah Dean. I take care of her.
- I'm just.. You know, she's so little.
- Dean, is not like I'm going to take her to another country, I will be just a few rooms away.
- Yeah. - Dean gives her to Sam. - If you, if her need something just come here.
- Yeah. - Sam looks at Dean - No.. Of course not, Dean. Oh come on Dean you deserve a night with (Your Name). Mary will be fine.
Sam leaves the room with Mary and Dean turns off the lights and shut the door.
You enter the kitchen but they were not there. So you go to your shared room and open the door.
- Dean? You're here? - He turns the light on - Your jacket wasn't there. - He grabs your hands - What's happening? - You look to the crib - Where's Mary?
- She's with Sam. - He places his hands on your waist.
- Why?
He takes his right hand of your waist and caresses your face.
- He wants to take care of her.
- Really?
- We have all night just for us.
He kisses you and puts you against the wall. You take his paid shirt and then his shirt off.

 He takes your shirt and then he lifts you in the air and you put your legs around his waist

Between kisses he takes you to the bed, slowly placing you over it. He gets on top and suddently he just stops looking to you.
- What? - You ask.
- You're so beautiful. I was so afraid to never be with you like this again.
- Oh honey, I will always come back to you.
- Promise?
- You know I will.
- Are you gonna remember me tomorrow? - You smile with this.
- I will.
- I love you.
- I love you too Dean.
- Oh gosh I...
- Oh cut the crap, come here Dean Winchester.
You pull him down to you and you two make love. ♡

 ♡