What Do You Want?

- Well she's not dead. But I don't know what they will do her.
- I will kill all of them, one by one! - He yells.
- Calm down. - Sam says.
- Cas please send Sam back home. You come on car and bring the guns with witch killing bullets. - Some witches were scared. - Don't worry it's not for you, it's for them. I will kill every single witch that took her. - Cas and Sam dissapear. - So, what can we do?
- I suppose we can't do nothing.
- Nothing? Rowena she's my girlfriend, she is the mother of my child, I can't just stay here without doing nothing!
- I understand but I don't think there's anything that I can do.
- Well keep trying the location spell. If that's all we can do now.
- I will.
You had been knocked out and wake up now in a iron cage that was in the middle of an empy room. You look around to the walls they had some strange symbols painted in red.
A witch enters the room and comes closer to you.
- Oh so you are awake, finally! I was starting to think that you would never wake up. - You try to use your powers to destroy the cage but nothing happens - You see, just like the cuffs, the cage is anti magic too.
- Well I'm not a wild animal to be loked in a cage!
- You're worse than that. You are the most powerful witch in the world.
- Well I'm not in full power even out of this.
- I know, because if you were you would've break free by now.
- What do you want from me? - You say seeing her with a syringe.
She comes close to the cage and pulls your harm out taking some blood.
- We need your blood to reinforce this symbols.
- All of them were made with blood?
- Yeah, our blood but your blood is stronger. If some of them break we will fix them with your blood. We will take more soon. I have to be careful though because you are pregnant.
- Why are you doing this? This symbols are taking my magic! This symbols and this cage. What do you want from me! - You yell.
- We want you to joint us because we need someone like you to bring back our times of glory.
- I am sorry? I will never do that! I belong to the Eternals since my birth and I always will belong to them!
- Well that's what we will see. But I got to be honest with you, now that we know that you are pregnant and weak we don't know if it is worth to spare your life.
She start walking to the exit.
- Where are you going? - You yell - Come back here!
She continues walking in silence and leaves the room.
You sit back and feel your baby move inside of you. You put both hands on your belly.
- It's okay my love, - you say to your belly - It's going to be ok. Daddy will save us, you will see. You just have to calm down and wait for him to come rescue us. - The baby kicks - It was our choice to fight, and that is why we are here but we thought we were doing the right thing. - The baby kicks you again. - Calm down. I know you are scared, me too but I'm sure daddy will save us. He always does that right? Daddy will be here soon my love, he will.
In the coven Rowena, helped by the other witches, keeps trying to find you.
- So? - Dean asks inpatient.
- Nothing.
- I can't believe in this! - Dean punches the table and gets out of the coven. Outside of the coven he kneels and looks up - I shouln't have gone to that hunt and leave you there alone (Your Name). I wasn't there and I'm sorry. This is all my fault. This isn't on Cas, it's on me that left you alone. I'm sorry (Your Name)."
Tears get to Dean's eyes and one rolls down his face and falls to the floor. At the same time in the cage you let one of your tears fall to the floor and somehow Dean has a vision of you. He sees you at the cage and then he sees the symbols.
When he notices that just had a vision he enters the coven again.
- I had a vision. - He says.
- What?
- I saw her. I don't know how but I saw her.
- What did you saw?
- She... She is in some kind of cage. She is crying. And the walls had some strange symbols - he takes paper and a pen from his poket. - here, let me draw them.
He draws and gives the paper to Rowena.
- So this is why we cannot track her. This is old, old magic.
- Do you know those symbols?
- Yes. I guess you can say that. I invented these .
- Well there is some kind of way for us to break them from outside?
- There is a way but we going to need some expecific things that I don't have right now.
- What? Tell me! Sam is on his way here, he can bring us that.
- Oh darling Sam can't find this, it's old magic remember?
- So what do we going to do?
- Call Fergus, tell him to come here now.
Dean calls Crowley that appears there in a second.
- Squirrel,  mother. What can I do for you two?
Rowena gives him the list of the things and he goes to find them. Sam arrives at that moment and gives Dean the gun with the witch killing bullets. Cas had gone away, the angels call him.
Crowley comes back a minute later with the ingredients. Rowena starts doing the spells to break the symbols.
On the room you were still crying. Your baby stop moving for a little bit.
- There you go. Calm down, we are going to be fine. Daddy is looking for us. We will be fine. - You look around and see that the symbols were shining. - You see, that must be daddy, he will save us.
The symbols start to melt till they become just a blur. Your baby start to move again inside of you.
You feel pain in all your body and you scream. A white light comes out of you and fulls the room. Then the walls start to break and the light fills the hole place. All of that turns into flames, including the witches.
In the coven Rowena's location spell finally works and the brothers get into the car with Rowena and Crowley on back.
- You're sure she's there Rowena? - Dean asks.
- Of course. I'm never wrong, just.. drive fast.
- You know what? - Sam says - Crowley why are you here?
- Well I helped.
- So? - Dean asks.
- So I want to see her squirrel.
- Oh right, because you like her.
- Yeah I do and I appreciate if you stop talking about that!
Soon they arrive the place and find everything turn to ashes.
Dean stops the car and gets out.
- (Your Name)! - He yells looking around worried. - (Your Name)!
You were faint in the middle of the ashes.
- I think I see her - Rowena says - Right there. - She points and Dean runs to you.
- (Your Name). - He calls but you eyes were still closed. - Rowena!!
She approaches you.
- Oh, this is different. - She says.
- What?
- Your son or daughter. He save them both.
- What are you talking about?
- (Your Name) was weak so the baby find a way to get it's magic united with hers and save them both.
- You mean my child has his powers right now?
- No, I don't think so. He just pull his magic to save the both of them.
- But she's fine right? She will wake up?
- I don't know Dean.