He Did It For Me

A white light fills the room for a few seconds. When the light is gone Michael approaches you and like pressing the play button you start to struggle again, and Sam holds you. He touches your forehead and you stop struggling and you look to Dean.

- Dean? - You see the wings - No! - You yell scared and your eyes fill with tears.

He gets up and looks at you.

- What's wrong? - Sam asks.

- Why? - You ask Dean and tears roll down your face - Please Dean tell me why!

Cas looks finally to Dean and sees his brother.

- Michael? - Cas asks.

- What? - Sam asks surprised.

- Dean please! - You say - Please tell me you can hear me!

- Dean is long gone. - He says before disappearing.

- No! - You yell and get up - Michael you son of a bitch come back here!

You fall on your knees crying and Rowena kneels by your side and hugs you.

- Calm down. - She says - We going to bring him back.

Sam approaches Cas.

- Did Dean say yes? - He asks.

- I think he did. - Cas answers.

- Why?

- I don't know, maybe because...

- Because of me. - You cut Cas off - He did it to save me.

- What? - Sam asks.

- Michael said to him once that or Dean say yes, or he killed me and Mary. I guess he show up now and say he could save my life and Dean said yes. It was to save me.

- Cas, we need to bring him back.

- Sam. - You get up - Where's Mary?

You all run to Sam's room and, for your relieve, she was there sleeping in the crib. You grab her.

- At least Michael didn't do anything to her. - Sam says.

- Hey beautiful. - She wakes up and you continue to cry - Daddy say yes to protect us and now it's our job to take him back and we will.

She looks at you and all the things of Sam's room start to break.

- What's happening? - Sam asks.

- Mary, stop. - You say - Stop honey. We are going to bring Daddy back, but you have to stop, you're breaking everything! Mary please. - She stops breaking things. - There you go.

- What's happening? - Rowena asks getting to the door and hearing Mary crying.

- She's hungry. - You say - I need to feed her.

You get out of there and go to your room. There you start breastfeeding your daughter. Cas gets to the door a few minutes later.

- Hello. - He says.

- Hey Cas. So, what we are going to do?

- I don't know.

- What do you mean you don't know?

- I don't.

- Cas, Dean is running around God knows where and we can't just stay here and do nothing!

- What do you want to do?

- I don't... - You stop and think for a minute.

- What?